New York, May 08: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Superconducting Wire Market By Type Analysis (Low and Medium Temperature Superconductors, High Temperature Superconductors); By Application Analysis (Energy, Medical, Research, Industry) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”
How Big is the Global Superconducting Wire Market?
The Superconducting Wire Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.0082 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 9.6% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/superconducting-wire-market
Superconducting wire will be wire made of superconductors. At the point when cooled underneath its move temperature, it has zero electrical resistance. Most ordinarily, routine superconductors, for example, niobium-titanium are used, however high-Tc superconductors, for example, YBCO are entering the market. Superconducting wire’s favorable circumstances over copper or aluminum incorporate higher most extreme current densities and zero power dissemination. Its drawbacks incorporate the cost of refrigeration of the wires to superconducting temperatures (regularly requiring cryogens, for example, fluid helium or fluid nitrogen), the peril of the wire extinguishing (a sudden loss of superconductivity), the mediocre mechanical properties of some superconductors, and the cost of wire materials and construction. Its essential application is in superconducting magnets, which are utilized as a piece of intelligent and therapeutic equipment where high alluring fields are imperative.
The major driving factors of Superconducting Wire Market are as follows:
- Advancement in computer chip outline that leads to growth in demand of superconductors
- Synergies of high voltage transmission application
- Growing interest for superconductor based MRI systems
The restraining factors of Superconducting Wire Market are as follows:
- Lack of acknowledgment unwavering quality of superconducting gadgets
- Costly cryogenic frameworks to declining benefits.
The Superconducting Wire Market is segmented on the lines of its type, application and regional. Based on application segmentation it covers energy, medical, research, industry others. Based on type segmentation it covers low and medium temperature superconductors, high temperature superconductors.The Superconducting Wire Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Superconducting Wire Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Superconducting Wire Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Superconducting Wire Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Fujikura Ltd. (Japan), American Superconductor Corporation (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Superconductor Technologies Inc. (U.S.), and Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Superconducting Wire Market has been segmented as below: (Accordingly)
By Type Analysis:
- Low and Medium Temperature Superconductors
- High Temperature Superconductors
- First Generation HT Superconductors
- Second Generation HT Superconductors
By Application Analysis:
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Superconducting Wire Market. 2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Superconducting Wire Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States