New York, May 08: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas By Oil and Condensate, Technology Analysis (Acoustic/Ultrasonic, E-RTTM, Fiber-Optic, Vapor Sensing, Mass/Volume Balance); By Natural Gas, Technology Analysis (Acoustic/Ultrasonic, Statistical and Real-Time Monitoring, Cable Based, Flow Monitoring, Laser Absorption and LIDAR, Vapor Sensing, Thermal Imaging) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”
How Big is the Global Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas?
The Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas is expected to exceed more than USD$ 3.38billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.9% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/leak-detection-market-for-oil-and-gas
Expanding interest for fuel worldwide has been driving extension in the oil and gas pipeline organize over the globe. In any case, such fast development in pipeline arrange likewise acts immense dangers like the danger of pipeline spillage increments fundamentally. As oil and gas pipelines are stacked with hazardous material, a singular gap can change into a potential disaster. Spillage from pipelines can bring about real mischances, as has been seen in a few rates previously. Pipeline material disappointment and usage have been the basic clarifications behind spillage in oil and gas pipelines. The development of this market can be ascribed to the expanding occurrences of spillages in the oil and gas pipelines and capacity tanks at generation offices, advancement and extension of existing pipelines and development of new pipelines, and stringent government directions relating to the execution of whole identification frameworks.
The major driving factors of Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas are as follows:
- Strict government rules and regulations relating to leak detection systems
• Increase in accidents at oil and gas plants dwellings due to leakages in pipeline and storage tanks
• Expansion of existing pipelines and development of new pipelines
The restraining factors of Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas are as follows:
- Pipelines is troublesome and costly
• Outdated leak detection systems
• Deficit of innovative technological advancements in Leak Detection systems
The Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas is segmented on the lines of its oil and condensate technology, natural gas technologyand regional. Based on oil and condensate technology segmentation it covers acoustic/ultrasonic, e-rttm, fiber-optic, vapor sensing, mass/volume balance, others. Based on natural gas technology segmentation it covers acoustic/ultrasonic, statistical and real-time monitoring, cable based, flow monitoring, laser absorption and lidar, vapor sensing, thermal imaging, others. The Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gason geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gasand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets onLeak Detection Market for Oil & Gaswith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include PSI AG (Germany), Siemens AG (Germany), FLIR Systems Inc. (U.S.), KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH (Germany), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), Synodon Inc. (Canada), Atmos International (U.K.), Clampon AS (Norway), TTK Leak Detection System (France), Pentair PLC (U.K.), Pure Technologies Ltd. (Canada), Sensit Technologies LLC (U.S.), and Bridger Photonics Inc. (U.S.) Perma-Pipe Inc. (U.S.), Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas has been segmented as below:
By Oil and Condensate, Technology Analysis:
• Vapor Sensing
• Mass/Volume Balance
By Natural Gas, Technology Analysis:
• Statistical and Real-Time Monitoring
• Cable Based
• Flow Monitoring
• Laser Absorption and LIDAR
• Vapor Sensing
• Thermal Imaging
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Leak Detection Market for Oil & Gas data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States