New York, May 02: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Global Biofertilizer Market By Types Analysis (Nitrogen Fixing Bio-Fertilizers, Potash Mobilizing Bio-Fertilizers, Phosphate Solubilizing Bio-Fertilizers); By Application Analysis (Fruits and Vegetables, Cereals, Plantations, Pulses and Oilseeds) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”
How Big is the Global Biofertilizer Market?
The Global biofertilizer Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.66 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 14% in the given forecast period.
Browse the full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biofertilizer-market-report
Bio-fertilizer is a substance that consists of living microorganisms, which assist inside the growth of plant with the aid of growing the delivery of vitamins to it. Growing inside the use of bio-fertilizers is anticipated to lessen the demand for chemical fertilizers and pesticides as they abate the health of the soil. The purpose of this report is to provide an insight on the worldwide bio-fertilizer markets modern-day and projected developments and to perform an extensive analysis of market potentials available. The document analyzes opportunities within the developed and emerging economies so that agencies could make strategic decisions and benefit aggressive area.
The major driving factors of Global biofertilizer Market are as follows:
- Growth in the Organic Food Industry
- Hazards of Chemical Fertilizers
- Promotion By Government Agencies
- Rise in the Cost of Chemical Fertilizers & Pesticides
The restraining factors of Global biofertilizer Market are as follows:
- Technological & Environmental Constraints
- Poor Infrastructure
The Global biofertilizer Market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for biofertilizer and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global biofertilizer Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global biofertilizer Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include T. Stanes & Company Limited (India), Camson Bio Technologies Limited (India), Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. (India), Lallemand Inc. (Canada), and Nutramax Laboratories Inc. (U.S.) Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Biofertilizer Market has been segmented as below:
By Types Analysis
- Nitrogen Fixing Bio-Fertilizers
- Potash Mobilizing Bio-Fertilizers
- Phosphate Solubilizing Bio-Fertilizers
By Application Analysis
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Pulses and Oilseeds
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global biofertilizer Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global biofertilizer Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.