New York, February 04: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market By Services (Assembly & Packaging Services and Testing Services); By Application Analysis (Automotive Electronics, Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Computing & Networking and Communication) – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2015 - 2021”.
How Big is the Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market?
The semiconductor assembly & testing services market is expected to exceed more than US$ 39,000 Million by 2021; Growing at a CAGR of more than 4.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/semiconductor-assembly-and-testing-services-market
The semiconductor production is highly explosive in nature. Leading market contributors in this business are a Fables group which focus on leveraging their resources in utilizes and designing its expertise to enhance the performance of ICs. Hence, the majority of the semiconductor testing, assembly and packaging associated services are outsourced by Fables Company to third party provider known as OSATS that is Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services Providers. Furthermore the transfer of semiconductor processing technology toward the bigger wafers and lesser characteristic sizes has improved. Furthermore, increasing production cost of state of the art wafer manufacture outlet has transfer the processing technology of semiconductors from small to larger size wafers.
The major driving factors of Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market are as follows:
• Growing requirement for mobility and connectivity in customer electronic products.
• Rising demand of higher electronic systems in the automobiles.
Request A Sample Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/semiconductor-assembly-and-testing-services-market
The restraining factors of Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market are as follows:
• High capital necessity for offering superior end packaging solutions.
• Fluctuations in exchange rates.
• Instability in the market.
The semiconductor assembly & testing services market is segmented on the lines of its services, application and regional. Based on service segmentation it covers assembly and packaging services and testing services. Assembly and packaging services is further segmented into wafer level packaging, copper wire and gold wire bonding, flip chip, copper clip and TSV. Under application segmentation it covers automotive electronics, communication, industrial, consumer electronics, computing and networking application. The semiconductor assembly & testing services marketis geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global Market for Semiconductor Assembly & Testing services and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for semiconductor assembly & testing services.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for semiconductor assembly & testing services with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ASE Group, Amkor Technologies Inc., STATS ChipPAC Ltd. (JCET), Silicon Precision Industries Co. Ltd., Powertech Technology Inc., CORWIL Technology corporation, Psi Technologies Inc. (IMI), Global Foundries and Chipbond Technology Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market has been segmented as below:
By Services Analysis
Assembly & Packaging Services
• Wafer Level Packaging
• Copper Wire and Gold Wire Bonding
• Flip Chip
• Copper Clip
By Application Analysis
• Automotive Electronics
• Consumer Electronics
• Computing and Networking
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all semiconductor assembly & testing services.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of semiconductor assembly & testing services data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States