New York, February 15: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market By Mode of delivery Analysis (Web-based, Cloud-based, On-premise); By Component Analysis (Software, Hardware, Services); By End User Analysis (Pharmaceutical industry, CROs) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”.
How Big is the Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market?
The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.8 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 11% in the given forecast period.
Clinical trials that are used for trying out the efficacy and safety of a drug, medical devices, of every other healing product are presently at the upward push. A medical trial is performed for the identification of the outcomes of a selected medicine or clinical treatment method at the human body. Scientific trials are extraordinarily critical as a result of the massive investments expended on them and consequently want right control. A clinical trial control machine (CTMS) is a software program gadget used by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries for coping with scientific trials within scientific research. These structures manipulate and keep reporting, participant contact information, plans, music closing dates, and milestones.
The major driving factors of Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market are as follows:
• Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
• Explosion number of healthcare endusers
• Growing number healthcare service providers
• High accuracy of the information supply by clinical trial management systems
The restraining factors of Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market are as follows:
• Long approvals and strictness in patient enrollment and recruitment
• contract and budget compromise and sanction
• Institutional Review Board approval
• Availability of appropriate patient population
The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market is segmented on the lines of its mode of delivery, component, end user and regional. Based on mode of delivery segmentation it covers web-based, cloud-based and on-premise. Under component segmentation it covers software, hardware and services. End user is classified into pharmaceutical industry and CROs. The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for healthcare clinical trial management systems CTMS.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Oracle Corporation, Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Medidata Solutions Inc., PAREXEL International Corporation, BioClinica, MedNet Solutions, Inc., Bio-Optronics, Inc., DSG, Inc., eClinForce, Inc., and Forte Research Systems, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market has been segmented as below:
By Mode of delivery Analysis
By Component Analysis
By End User Analysis
• Pharmaceutical industry
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States