New York, May 08: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Biosimilar Market By Manufacturing Type Analysis (In-house Manufacturing, Contract Manufacturing Organizations); By Application Analysis (Oncology, Blood Disorders, Chronic & Autoimmune Diseases, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Infectious Diseases); By Product Analysis (Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins, Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins, Recombinant Peptides) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”
How Big is the Global Biosimilar Market?
The Biosimilar Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 10.90 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 26.3% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biosimilar-market-report
A biosimilar is a biologic remedial item which is right around an indistinguishable duplex of a unique item that is made by an alternate company. Biosimilars are formally affirmed variants of unique “trailblazer” items, and can be fabricated when the first item’s patent lapses or gets due. Biosimilars are created in living cells with a multi-step procedure.They should be taken care of and controlled under precisely checked conditions. Biosimilars are utilized to forestall, treat, analyze, or cure an assortment of genuine and ceaseless sicknesses including malignancy, unending kidney illness, immune system issue, and irresistible maladies. The biosimilar market is fragmented on the premise of item, assembling sort, and application. Research and development in biosimilar markets and new signs and patent expiry of biologic items has opened globally a new gate of chances for players in the biosimilar market.
The major driving factors of Biosimilar Market are as follows:
- Expanding Government Support and Initiatives to Develop and Promote Biosimilars
- Developing Pressure to Curtail Healthcare Expenditure
- Growth in population of senior citizens
- Increasing Pressure to reduce or cut Healthcare Expenditure
- Increase in clinical trial activities and awareness
- Low cost of biosimilar drugs increases the demand for use
The restraining factors of Biosimilar Market are as follows:
- Complexities in assembling and creative procedures by biologic medication producers.
The Biosimilar Market issegmented on the lines of its product, application, manufacturing type and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers recombinant non-glycosylated proteins, recombinant glycosylated proteins, recombinant peptides. Based on application segmentation it covers oncology, blood disorders, chronic & autoimmune diseases, growth hormone deficiency, infectious diseases, other applications. Based on manufactured type it covers in-house manufacturing, contract manufacturing organizations. TheBiosimilar Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Biosimilar Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Biosimilar Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets onBiosimilar Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Sandoz International GmbH (Germany), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. (Israel), Amgen Inc. (U.S.), Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (India), Samsung Bioepis (South Korea), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Celltrion, Inc. (South Korea), and Biocon Ltd. (India). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Biosimilar Market has been segmented as below: (Accordingly)
By Manufacturing Type Analysis:
- In-house Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
By Application Analysis:
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic & Autoimmune Diseases
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Applications
By Product Analysis
- Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormones
- Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor
- Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Peptides
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Biosimilar Market .
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Biosimilar Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States