New York/April 28, 2017 / Financeswire/ – Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Vascular Stent Market By Material type Analysis (Fem-pop Artery Stents, Infra-pop Stents, Iliac Artery Stents, Carotid Artery Stents, Renal Artery Stents); By Products Analysis (Fem-pop Artery Stents, Renal Artery Stents, Iliac Artery Stents, Infra-pop Stents, Peripheral vascular stents, Coronary stents, Other Products); By Materials Analysis (Metal stents, Standard polymeric stents, Biodegradable polymeric stents); Coatings Covered (Biocompatibility Enhancement, Active Therapeutic Enhancement, Radio capacity Enhancement) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vascular-stent-market
How Big is the Global Vascular Stent Market?
The Global Vascular Stent Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4230 million by 2021.
The major driving factors of Global Vascular Stent Market are as follows:
- Increase in requirement for minimally invasive surgeries worldwide
- Rising number of cardiovascular diseases
- Aging population
The restraining factors of Global Vascular Stent Market are as follows:
- Accessibility of alternative therapy includes angioplasty and others joined with high cost of vascular stents will restrain the market growth of vascular stents.
The Global Vascular Stent Market is segmented on the lines of its material type and regional. Based on material type segmentation it covers fem pop artery stents, infra-pop stents, iliac artery stents, carotid artery stents and renal artery stents. The vascular stent marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Vascular Stent Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Vascular Stent Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various Global Vascular Stent with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Cook Medical, Goodman Co. Ltd., InnoCore Technologies BV, Abbott Laboratories, Cordis Corporation, Biosensors International Ltd., MIV Therapeutics Inc., Reva Medical Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, MicroPort Scientific Corp., Translumina GmbH, Allvivo Vascular Inc., Stentys SA, Medtronic, Inc., SurModics Inc., X-Cell Medical Inc., Xtent Inc. and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Vascular stent Market has been segmented as below:
By Material type Analysis
- Fem-pop Artery Stents
- Infra-pop Stents
- Iliac Artery Stents
- Carotid Artery Stents
- Renal Artery Stents
By Products Analysis
- Carotid Artery Stents
• Fem-pop Artery Stents
• Renal Artery Stents
• Iliac Artery Stents
• Infra-pop Stents
• Peripheral vascular stents
• Coronary stents
• Other Products
By Materials Analysis
- Metal stents
- Cobalt Alloys
- Absorbable Magnesium Alloys
- Nickel-Titanium Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Standard polymeric stents
- Biodegradable polymeric stents
- Biocompatibility Enhancement
- Active Therapeutic Enhancement
- Radiopacity Enhancement
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all vascular stent.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of vascular stent data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.