New York, February 19: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market By Technology Analysis (Chromatography, Electrophoresis, DNA sequencers & amplifiers, Lab automation, Flow cytometry, Spectroscopy, Microarray, Immunoassay); By End User Analysis (Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, Clinical research organizations, Academic institutions, Hospitals, Clinics & diagnostic laboratories, Forensic science laboratories, Food & agriculture industry, Environmental testing industry) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”.
How Big is the Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market?
The Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 56 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% in the given forecast period.
Lifestyles science and chemical instrumentation is utilized in research & development activities in business laboratories, biotechnology industry, pharmaceutical industries, and academic institutes. It is also used in trying out the excellent of food products, laboratory information management device, and screen & manipulate manner in production plants. The chemical properties and composition is studies with the assist of lifestyles technological know-how and chemical instrumentation. As a consequence, these devices play good sized role in scientific evaluation of dwelling organism in biotechnology and molecular biology. A favorable government regulation for pharmaceutical R&D in rising countries and developing food protection concerns fuels the growth of the arena existence technological know-how and chemical instrumentation marketplace.
The major driving factors of Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market are as follows:
• Technical advancements in logical devices supplements growth
• Rising environmental safety concerns
• Rising proteomics market
• Requirement from applied markets
The restraining factors of Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market are as follows:
• High rate of instruments
• Existence of alternative technologies
The Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, end user and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers chromatography, electrophoresis, DNA sequencers & amplifiers, lab automation, flow cytometry, spectroscopy, microarray, immunoassay and other instruments. Under end user segmentation it covers pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, clinical research organizations, academic institutions, hospitals, clinics & diagnostic laboratories, forensic science laboratories, Food & agriculture industry and environmental testing industry. The Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for healthcare life science & chemical instrumentation and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton, Dickinson, & Company, Bruker Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, and Waters Corporation Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis
• DNA sequencers & amplifiers
• Lab automation
• Flow cytometry
• Other instruments
By End User Analysis
• Biopharmaceutical& biotechnology companies
• Clinical research organizations
• Academic institutions
• Clinics& diagnostic laboratories
• Forensic science laboratories
• Food& agriculture industry
• Environmental testing industry
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Healthcare Life Science & Chemical Instrumentation Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States