New York, February 19: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market By Product Analysis (Angioplasty Balloons, Angioplasty Catheters, Angioplasty Stents, Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Stent Grafts, Plaque Modification Devices, Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters, Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices, Accessories) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”.
How Big is the Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market?
The Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 25.3 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 7% in the given forecast period.
Interventional cardiology offers with catheter-based totally technologies for the remedy of structural heart sicknesses. The technique entails the insertion of a tool into the femoral artery or any big peripheral artery or vein, and cannulating the heart below x-ray visualization commonly called fluoroscopy. Further, severa interventional gadgets are used to deal with peripheral vascular issues that have an effect on the circulatory machine, and may lead to plaque constructed-up within the arteries of limbs. Some of the interventional devices used within the market include balloons, catheters, guide wires, stents, and filters.
The major driving factors of Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market are as follows:
• Expansion in geriatric population
• Technical advancements in cardiology devices
• Enhance in prevalence of chronic diseases
• Development of healthcare infrastructure in developing nations
• Enhance in patient awareness
• Growth of minimally invasive procedures
The restraining factors of Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market are as follows:
• Strict approval procedure for interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices
• High treatment rate of a few devices
The Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its product and regional. Product is further segmented into angioplasty balloons, angioplasty catheters, angioplasty stents, endovascular aneurysm repair, stent grafts, plaque modification devices, inferior vena cava (IVC) filters, hemodynamic flow alteration devices and accessories. An angioplasty balloon covers old/normal balloons, cutting and scoring balloons and drug eluting balloons. Angioplasty catheters is classified into angiography catheters and guiding catheters. Angioplasty stents covers drug eluting stents, bare metal stents and bio absorbable stents Endovascular aneurysm repair stent grafts covers abdominal aortic aneurysm and thoracic aortic aneurysm. Plaque modification devices classified into thrombectomy devices and atherectomy devices. Inferior vena cava (IVC) filters covers retrievable filters and permanent filters. A hemodynamic flow alteration device covers embolic protection devices and chronic total occlusion devices. Accessories are classified into vascular closure devices, introducer sheaths, guide wires and balloon inflation devices. The Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular devices.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, ABIOMED, Inc., AngioDynamics, Inc., Becton, Dickinson & Co., Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd., Baxter International Inc., Siemens AG, 3M Company, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Smith & Nephew plc, Sahajananad Medical Technologies Ltd., HeartWare International, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
• Angioplasty Balloons
o Old/Normal Balloons
o Cutting and Scoring Balloons
o Drug-eluting Balloons
• Angioplasty Catheters
o Angiography Catheters
o Guiding Catheters
• Angioplasty Stents
o Drug-eluting Stents
o Bare Metal Stents
o Bioabsorbable Stents
• Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Stent Grafts
o Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
o Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
• Plaque Modification Devices
o Thrombectomy Devices
o Atherectomy Devices
• Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
o Retrievable Filters
o Permanent Filters
• Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices
o Embolic Protection Devices
o Chronic Total Occlusion Devices
o Vascular Closure Devices
o Introducer Sheaths
o Balloon Inflation Devices
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]