The Internet of Things (IoT) is an innovation, where the items or gadgets are associated with the web to consequently send and get information according to the prerequisites of the coveted business. It is a progressive innovation anticipated that would change each part of business and society. There is much potential for applying IoT innovations i.e., information driven applications or installed robotization and clever versatile systems to reform current fighting and give benefits like those in industry. It recognizes situations where Defense and Public Safety (PS) could use better business IoT abilities to convey more prominent survivability to the war fighter or people on call, while reducing expenses and expanding operation proficiency and adequacy. Furthermore IoT can be used as a part of simulation exercises and training, i.e., wearable receivers and wearable gadgets to imitate live combat. An example of training may use live streaming cameras, acoustic sensors and motion sensors to track force during training exercises. The use of IoT offers very high security and very high standard systems and other social and monetary advantages.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-defense
The major driving factors of IOT in Defense are as follows:
- Growth in information, communication, & technology (ICT)
- Decreased cost of powerful sensors & controllers
- Enhanced internet penetration
- Growth in the short and long run, attributed to the extended connectivity
The restraining factors of IOT in Defense are as follows:
- Threat for data security & privacy
- Poor internet infrastructure in the developing nations
- Shared standards &infrastructure
The IOT in Defense is segmented on the lines of its product, service, software, type and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers components with Hardware, Software & services. On the basis of connectivity it covers cellular, wifi, satellite communication, radio frequency and others. On basis of industrial vertical it is Real Time Fleet Management (RTFM), Training & Simulation, Equipment Maintenance, Inventory Management & others. The IOT in Defense on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IOT in Defense and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IOT in Defense.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on IOT in Defense with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report includeAeroVironment, Inc., AT & T, Textron Systems, Northrup Grunman, Elbit Systems, Honeywell International, Inc., General Atomics Aeronautical Systems and Freewave Technologies. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The IOT in Defense Market has been segmented as below:
By Component Analysis:
By Connectivity Technology Analysis:
- Satellite Communication
- Radio Frequency
By Industrial Vertical Analysis:
- Real Time Fleet Management (RTFM)
- Health MonitoringTraining & Simulation
- Training & Simulation
- Equipment Maintenance
- Inventory Management
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all IOT in Defense.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of IOT in Defense data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States