New York, August 09, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Cord Stem Cell Banking Market By Type Analysis (Cord Blood, Cord Blood & Cord Tissue); By Service Analysis (Collection and Transportation, Processing, Analysis, Storage); By Application Analysis (Cerebral Palsy, Leukemia, Thalassemia, Anemia, Autism, Diabetes) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”
Cord Stem Cell Banking is the concept which is used to preserve the stem cell for the future use at the time of emergencies. Cryopreservation is a system when stem cells are preserved much below freezing degree temperature. Umbilical cord blood (UCB) is collected from new born baby and it is enriched with adult stem cells it can also be restored from the placenta after the delivery. Stem Cell play very important role in developing tissues in human body and balance the biological activities. Cord stem cell banking demand would increase in coming years due to increasing in the awareness and knowledge about storage of cord blood and tissue stem cell for medical use for the treatment of diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, Parkinson’s disease and others.
The Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.03 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 20.2% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market are as follows:
- Increase in number of childbirths
- Simple system of extraction
- Stem Cells in Disease Treatment is potential
- Support from government authorities for research and development for clinical trials of cord stem cell
- Umbilical Cord Cell Banks potential is growing
- Growing knowledge and awareness of cord stem Therapeutics
The restraining factors of Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market are as follows:
- High storage cost and maintenance
- Stem Cell Banking Market is having high competition
- Lot of changes in legal rules and regulations
- Cost of cell therapies to treat diseases is high
- Inferiority in accepting
The Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market is segmented on the lines of its Type, Services, application and regional. Based on type it covers cord blood and cord tissues. And Services is segmented into collection and transportation, processing, analysis and storage. Whereas application includes cerebral Palsy, Leukemia, Thalassemia, Anemia, Autism, Diabetes and Others. The Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Cord Stem cell banking and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Cord stem cell banking.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cord-stem-cell-banking-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report includeChina Cord Blood Corporation (China), Cryo-Cell International (U.S.), ViaCord (By Perkin Elmer) (U.S.),StemCyte (U.S.), Cord Blood Registry (U.S.), Smart Cells (U.K.), Cryo-Save (Netherlands), Cryoviva (India), LifeCell (India), Cordlife (Singapore) and Cordvida (Brazil). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis:
- Cord Blood
- Cord Blood & Cord Tissue
By Service Analysis:
- Collection and Transportation
By Application Analysis:
- Cerebral Palsy
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States