As per Market Research Engine the Global endoscopy devices market is expected to exceed more than US$ 37 billion by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 6%.
The global endoscopy devices market is segmented on the lines of its product, application and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers endoscopy and visualization equipment. Endoscopy is further segmented into rigid endoscopes, robot assisted endoscopes, surgical endoscopes, capsule endoscope and flexible endoscope. Under visualization equipment segmentation it covers transmitters and receivers, endoscopic light sources, video processors and converters, endoscopic cameras and other visualization devices. The application segmentation covers laryngoscopy, otoscopy, mediastinoscopy, bronchoscopy, urology endoscopy, obstetrics/ gynecology endoscopy, arthoscopy, gastrointestinal endoscopy laparoscopy and others such as rhinoscopy, thoracoscopy and neuroendoscophy. The global endoscopy devices market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for global endoscopy devices market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for endoscopy devices.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/endoscopy-devices-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Olympus Corporation, Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Karl Storz GmbH, Boston Scientific, Inc., Covidien Plc, Stryker Corporation, Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical System), Cook Medical Incorporated, Conmed Corporation, Fujifilm Holding Corporation, Smith and Nephew, Inc., and Richard Wolf GmbH.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Endoscopy devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Robot assisted endoscopes
- Surgical endoscopes
- Capsule endoscope
- Flexible endoscope
- Visualization equipment
- Transmitters and receivers
- Endoscopic light sources
- Video processors and converters
- Endoscopic Cameras
- Other visualization devices
By Application Analysis
- Urology Endoscopy
- Obstetrics/ Gynecology Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Others (rhinoscopy, thoracoscopy, neuroendoscophy)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States