New York, August 03, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market By Type Analysis (Ultra Low Temperature Freezers, Shock Freezers, Plasma Freezers, Blood Bank Refrigerators, Laboratory / Pharmacy / Medical Refrigerators, Laboratory / Pharmacy / Medical Freezers); By End User Analysis (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Research Laboratories, Blood Banks, Diagnostic Centers) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 - 2022”.
The Global Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4 billion by 2024 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 4% in the given forecast period.
Biomedical refrigerators and freezers are medical gadget, used for storing numerous organic samples. Consisting of biological reagents, blood, blood derivatives, drugs, vaccines, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), ribonucleic acid (RNA), and flammable chemical substances. Biomedical fridges and freezers are scientific gadgets used for storage of organic samples. Including blood, blood derivatives, vaccine, drug treatments, organic reagents, and flammable chemical substances.In contrast to domestic fridges and freezers, biomedical fridges and freezers preserve constant temperature of the saved samples. Growing call for blood transfusions, organ transplant, cellular treatment options, and biopharmaceuticals is fueling call for biomedical refrigerators and freezers globally.
The major driving factors of Global Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market are as follows:
- Rising demand for biopharmaceuticals and organ transplant
- Technical improvement in biomedical refrigerators and freezers
- Increasing government support for research activities and clinical trials
- Rising geriatric population
The restraints factors of Global Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market are as follows:
- Vastly fragmented market can result in high volume and low revenue
- High price coupled with increasing use of refurbished equipment
The Global Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market is segmented on the lines of its type, end user and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers ultra low temperature freezers, shock freezers, plasma freezers, blood bank refrigerators, laboratory / pharmacy / medical refrigerators and medical freezers. End user segment is classified into hospitals, pharmacies, research laboratories, blood banks, diagnostic centers and others. The Global Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Aegis Scientific, Inc., Eppendorf AG, Haier Biomedical, Leibherr Group, Panasonic Healthcare Co., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Philipp Kirsch GmbH, and Helmer Scientific. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Biomedical Refrigerators And Freezers Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis
- Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
- Shock Freezers
- Plasma Freezers
- Blood Bank Refrigerators
- Laboratory / Pharmacy / Medical Refrigerators
- Laboratory / Pharmacy / Medical Freezers
By End User Analysis
- Research Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Diagnostic Centers
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States