New York, July 16, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Allergy Diagnostics Market By End-User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Academic Research Laboratories); By Allergen Type (Inhaled Allergens, Food Allergens); By Products (Assay Kits, Instruments, Consumables, Luminometers) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024”.
The Allergy Diagnostics Market is segmented on the lines of its end-user, allergen type, products and regional. Basis of end-user is segmented into Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Academic Research Laboratories and Other End Users. Based on allergen type it covers Inhaled Allergens, Food Allergens and Other Allergens. Based on Products it covers Assay Kits, Instruments, Consumables and Luminometers.
Allergy may be a form of hypersensitivity medical disorder of the system once the system reacts to a remote substance (allergen). Symptoms of hypersensitivity reaction embody fluid nose, red eyes, itchiness, hives, skin disorder or additional severely an asthma. In similar context, allergic reaction diagnostic services are accustomed establish the sort of hypersensitivity reaction and consequently confirm treatment regime of allergic conditions. Moreover, with the uniting of advanced technologies within the field of purpose of care nosology, it’s expected that the hypersensitivity reaction diagnostic and treatment market would expertise a big growth within the close to future.
The Allergy Diagnostics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 11% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/allergy-diagnostics-market
The Allergy Diagnostics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Allergy Diagnostics Market are as follows:
- High Incidence and huge Economic Burden of Allergic Diseases
- Rising Environmental Pollution Levels
- Increasing attention Expenditure
- Increasing Access for allergic reaction identification Medical Insurance within the U.S.
The major restraining factors of Allergy Diagnostics Market are as follows:
- Issues concerning the Affordability of hypersensitivity reaction diagnostics Instruments Among Small Laboratories and doctor Clinics
- Low Awareness of Allergic Diseases
The Allergy Diagnostics Market has been segmented as below:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic Research Laboratories
- Other End Users
By Allergen Type:
- Inhaled Allergens
- Food Allergens
- Other Allergens
- Assay Kits
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Allergy Diagnostics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Allergy Diagnostics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Allergy Diagnostics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Stallergenes Greer, Omega Diagnostics Group Plc. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Quest Diagnostics Inc., and BioMerieux. and other companies. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Allergy Diagnostics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Allergy Diagnostics Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/allergy-diagnostics-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Allergy Diagnostics Market Analysis, By End-User
- Allergy Diagnostics Market Analysis, By Allergen
- Allergy Diagnostics Market Analysis, By Product
- Allergy Diagnostics Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Siemens Healthcare
10.2 Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics
10.3 Lincoln Diagnostic
10.5 Omega Diagnostics
10.6 Allercheck Inc.
10.8 Hob Biotech Group
10.9 Hycor Biomedical
10.10 Danaher Corporation
10.11 Thermo Fischer Scientific
Market Research Engine (MRE) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. MRE’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each Market Research Engine’s research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States