A) Acceptance Terms
By completing the signing up process, you agree to abide by all the terms, conditions, policies, procedures, and guidelines stated on this document. Financeswire may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be duly notified. If you do not agree to the changes and modifications, you must clearly state so and request for closing of your account. Your continued usage of our services will automatically signify your acceptance of the updated terms.
If you post content on the website, make sure you post links to the website or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) content available by means of the website. You are entirely responsible for the content and any harm resulting from the content. This holds true regardless of whether the content is in the form of text, graphics, an audio file, computer software or other. By making content available on the website, you represent and warrant that:
1) The downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party.
2) You have fully complied with any and all third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things needed to successfully pass through any required terms to end users.
3) The Content (hyper-links etc) does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or vicious software.
4) The Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
5) You will not hold Financeswire of any charges with regard to copyright infringements should the content you provide, be copyright protected by any third party.
You agree that you will not do or assist any third party to do, any of the following:
1) Reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content submitted by another user of any Site without the express permission of the owner of the information or content.
2) Unlawfully intercept any data or confidential or personal information.
3) Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, or in any way make the Site available through any media to any third party.
You further agree that you will not use the Site to:
1) send junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertisements, invitations to participate in “pyramid” schemes, or spam;
2) misrepresent (by statement or by omission) your identity, credentials, affiliations or experience, or impersonate any person or entity;
3) stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person or entity.
B) No-Refund Policy
When using our distribution service you agree that all payment obligations are non-cancelable and all payments made are non refundable. Financeswire has a strict no-refund policy.
C) Cancellation Policy:
If in any case you want to terminate the service after making the payment or taking our service within in 24 hours then we will charge 10% as a cancellation fee and will refund your money back. After 24 hours no cancellation is accepted and so no refund will be done. We request you to please consult with us at “email@example.com” before making the payment.
D) Content Quality Guidelines
You are advised to observe content quality guidelines when submitting a press release. Financeswire reserves the right to approve/reject any submission. Content quality guidelines are as below.
Press Release Title and Summary
- Title must not be too long (under 120 characters) and must clearly define the subject of the press release.
- Title must be newsworthy (important and recent enough to be announced).
- Summary should clearly describe press release’s content.
- Your summary should be around 250 chars long.
Press Release (PR) Content Format
- Press Release should be Fresh and Very unique.
- We do not accept duplicate PR. No grammatical and spelling errors are allowed in your PR.
- Do not use special characters and symbols in headline such as ™ or © etc.
- Press release word count should be between 400 to 800 words.
- PR Content should have a legitimate news theme (like introducing or announcing something to your readers).
- Don’t write your press release like an advertisement or a salesletter.
- Press Release should be objective — don’t use casual first person language (I, we, you, etc).
- Provide us with one high quality image of resolution “600 * 800” (jpg, png or gif only).
- Please don’t ask question(s) in your press release.
- ONLY href links are acceptable eg. <a href=”URL”>…</a> are acceptable.
- Please ensure links are formatted correctly.
- Make sure each paragraph is spaced out with a line.
- Please ensure press release is properly formatted.
- Press release links should be limited to 1 per 200 words.
- Press releases should not contain references or links to sexually explicit material, illegal material or profane language.
- Content should not have intent to harm or exact personal revenge against a person or group.
- SPAM related words that will be filtered out by spam filters should be refrained.
- Include media contact person’s information at the end of your PR.
- Do not place email addresses within the body of the press release.
- Include the city from where the release originates, usually the location of the company’s headquarters.
If you do have any queries then please email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Disclaimer: At any circumstances, the Financeswire team reserves the right at all times and without previous notification to approve, disapprove or remove parts or all the published/submitted documents as long as it is inappropriate to be published. Any decision made by the our team shall be FINAL and it cannot be questioned.