New York, July 05, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Medical Aesthetics Market By Product Analysis (Injectables, Topicals, Energy-based aesthetics, Breast implants); By End User Analysis (Beauty clinics and centers, Spas and salons, Hospitals) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2023”
A few materials and devices are utilized as a part of the delivery of aesthetic treatments. Organizations that create or disperse restorative stylish devices are endeavoring to bring the full scope of utilization under their domain. All therapies are performed as outpatient procedures at the physician’s office. Some bosom expansion surgeries can be performed in healing facilities like hospitals or may require overnight stays; alternate techniques regularly take close to 2 hours to perform and require local anesthetics. Another way of aesthetic remedy is superficial clinics. They are located worldwide and they work on franchise basis and their main focus is on laser hair removal. According to the local rules and regulations they also sometime offer minimally invasive therapies like light based tissue tightening or skin tightening, cellulite reduction, dermal fillers and botulinum toxin injections.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-aesthetics-market
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 19.4 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 12.2% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Medical Aesthetics Market are as follows:
- Advancement in laser technology
- Growing awareness among consumers
- Health benefits of medical aesthetics procedures
- Shift in the preference from surgical to non-surgical procedures
- Increase in aging population
- Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
The restraining factors of Global Medical Aesthetics Market are as follows:
- Societal stigmas and hindrances
- High treatment cost and lack of reimbursements
- Cosmetic boom poses a challenge for aesthetic device market
- Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers injectables, topical, energy-based aesthetics, breast implants. Based on end user segmentation it covers beauty clinics and centers, spas and salons, hospitals. The Global Medical Aesthetics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Medical Aesthetics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Medical Aesthetics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Medical Aesthetics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Allergan Plc., Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Cutera Inc., Alma Lasers Ltd., Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA, Galderma S.A., Syneron Medical Ltd., Cynosure, Inc., Photomedex, Inc., Lumenis Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Dermal fillers
- Energy-based aesthetics
- Breast implants
- Silicone breast implants
- Saline breast implants
By End User Analysis:
- Beauty clinics and centers
- Spas and salons
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World