New York, July 18, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Healthcare Biometrics Market By Technology Analysis (Signature recognition, Fingerprint recognition, Voice recognition, Vein recognition, Hand recognition, Face recognition, Iris recognition); By Application Analysis (Logical Access Control, Transaction Authentication, Physical Access Control) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”
Safety has always remained a critical concern in healthcare quarter on the subject of patients’ privacy, confidential medical data and records. Biometric gadgets examine biological statistics of a consumer by means of capturing precise his or her bodily human functions and use them as a future reference for consumer’s identification. The simple additives of biometric identity systems encompass a scanning tool or a reader, software to transform the scanned data into virtual form and a database to shop the biometric information for evaluation with entered biometric statistics. A variety of human capabilities together with hand, fingerprint, voice, iris, face, vein, and signature appear to reveal several ability attributes for biometric authentication. Use of biometrics with the help of those bodily traits along with logical or physical access to or both collectively has located a global use in the healthcare sector.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/healthcare-biometrics-market
The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.8483 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 19.2% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Healthcare Biometrics Market are as follows:
- Financial profit offered by healthcare biometrics
- Practical option to passwords
- Diminution in healthcare frauds
- Government is initiatively supporting the adoption of Biometrics in Healthcare
- Developing countries has been integrated by Biometric Solutions in Healthcare Set-Ups
The restraining factors of Global Healthcare Biometrics Market are as follows:
- Security and expediency tradeoff
- Storage space of biometric template
- Security of biometric data
- Cost of biometric devices is high
- Problems concerned to the use of biometric technologies
The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers signature recognition, fingerprint recognition, voice recognition, vein recognition, hand recognition, face recognition, iris recognition and other techniques. Under application segmentation it contains logical access control, transaction authentication and physical access control. The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Healthcare Biometrics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Healthcare Biometrics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Healthcare Biometrics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Suprema Inc., Siemens AG, Safran SA, NEC Corporation, M2SYS LLC, ZKTeco Inc., Lumidigm Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Digital Persona Inc., Cross Match Technologies Inc., Aware Inc., and 3M Cogent Inc. amongst others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis
- Signature recognition
- Fingerprint recognition
- Voice recognition
- Vein recognition
- Hand recognition
- Face recognition
- Iris recognition
- Other techniques
By Application Analysis
- Logical Access Control
- Transaction Authentication
- Physical Access Control
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World