Florida, July 25, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Wound Care Market By Product (Advanced wound management products, Surgical wound care products, Traditional wound care products); By Wound Type (Chronic wounds, Acute Wounds); By End User (Hospitals, Community Health Service Centres) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024”.
The Wound Care Market is segmented on the lines of its product, wound, end user and regional. Based on product it covers Advanced wound management products, Surgical wound care products and Traditional wound care products. Based on wound type it covers Chronic wounds and Acute Wounds. Based on end user it covers Hospitals and Community Health Service Centres. The Wound Care Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Wound Care Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Wound Care Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 23 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 3.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wound-care-market
Wound care products used to treat acute and chronic wounds. Chronic wounds take considerable time to heal and are expensive to treat. Wound care has emerged as a regular resolution for treating chronic wounds.
The major driving factors of Wound Care Market are as follows:
- Growing Prevalence of diabetes
- Developments and Innovations in Wound Care product
- Awareness Programs for Wound Care Treatment and Management
The major restraints factors of Wound Care Market are as follows:
- High Cost of Advanced Wound Care Products
The Wound Care Market has been segmented as below:
- Advanced wound management products
- Advanced wound dressings
- Therapy devices
- Active wound care products
- Surgical wound care products
- Sutures and staples
- Tissue adhesives, sealants, and glues
- Anti-infective dressings
- Traditional wound care products
- Medical tapes
- Cleansing agents
By Wound Type:
- Chronic wounds
- Acute Wounds
By End User:
- Community Health Service Centres
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Wound Care Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Wound Care Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Smith & Nephew PLC, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Acelity L.P. Inc, Convatec Group PLC, Ethicon Inc, Baxter International Inc, Coloplast A/S, Medtronic PLC, 3M Company, Derma Sciences, Inc, Smith & Nephew Plc, BSN Medical GmbH and Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Wound Care Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Wound Care Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wound-care-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Wound Care Market Analysis, By Product
- Wound Care Market Analysis, By Wound Type
- Wound Care Market Analysis, By End User
- Wound Care Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Medtronic PLC
10.2 Acelity L.P. Inc.
10.3 3M Company
10.4 Convatec Group PLC
10.5 Smith & Nephew PLC
10.6 Mölnlycke Health Care AB
10.7 Smith & Nephew Plc
10.8 BSN Medical GmbH
10.9 Ethicon Inc
10.10 Baxter International Inc.
10.11 Coloplast A/S
10.12 Derma Sciences, Inc
10.13 Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States