New York, May 09, 2018: Workplace Transformation is the combination of human behavior, real estate and latest technology which results in reduction of overall costs with the elasticity of collaborative environment which facilitate efficiency and innovation. In this cutthroat competition and modern day work stations with these technologies make sure that applications are transmitted from a centralized location to an isolation environment on the objective device where you need to run.You play avital role in workplace transformation. workplace transformation with new technologies ranging from advanced wireless and cooperation capabilities, to business-ready form factors, to leading-edge safety that helps organizations modernize IT and understand a better way to work.
The Workplace Transformation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 18.06 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 17% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Workplace Transformation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Workplace Transformation Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/workplace-transformation-market
The major driving factors of Workplace Transformation Market are as follows:
- Growing adoption of new technologies such as Byod and enterprise mobility by organizations
- Changing nature of workplace and procedures supported by organizational restructuring and reorganizing
- Decrease in operational expenditures
- Moving demographic factors
The restraining factors of Workplace Transformation Market are as follows:
- Concerns related to transformation and integration of procedures by organizations
- Absence of training and education among workforce
- Issues related to breach of data
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Workplace Transformation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Workplace Transformation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/workplace-transformation-market
The Workplace Transformation Market has been segmented as below:
By Type of Service Analysis:
- Enterprise Mobility and Telecom Services
- Unified Communication and Collaboration Services
- Workplace Upgrade and Migration Services
- Asset Management Services
- Service Desk
- Desktop Virtualization
- Field Services
- Application Management Services
- Workplace Automation Services
- Others (Data center Transformation Services and Network Management Services)
By Organization Size Analysis:
- Large Enterprises
By Vertical Analysis:
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Manufacturing and Automotive
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecom and IT
- Others (Education, Energy, and Utilities)
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States