New York, March 05, 2018:
Wireless Health Market Forecast 2018 to 2022
The market is anticipated to surpass USD 112 Billion in the forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of wireless health with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
Key players profiled in the report include:
- All scripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- AT &T, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Aerohive Networks Inc.
- Vocera Communications Inc.
- Alcatel-Lucent (U.S.)
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/wireless-health-market
The wireless health market is segmented on the lines of its technology, component, application and end user. The wireless health market is segmented on the lines of its technology like WLAN/Wi-Fi, WPAN, WiMAX and WWAN. WPAN is further segmented into zigbee, Bluetooth, ant+, ultra-wide band (UWB), z-wave, RFID, RTLS, and IPS. WWAN is segmented into 3G and 4G, GPRS, CDMA and GPS. Under component segmentation it covers software, hardware and services. The wireless health market segmented on the lines of its applications such as patient-specific, physiological monitoring, patient communication and support and provider/payer-specific. Based on end user it covers providers, payers and patients. The wireless health market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for wireless health and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for wireless health.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/wireless-health-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Wireless Health Market, By Component
7 Global Wireless Health Market, By Technology
8 Wireless Health Market, By Application
9 Wireless Health Market, By End User
10 Wireless Health Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles (Page No. – 157)
12.2 AT&T, Inc.
12.3 Philips Healthcare (A Subsidiary of Royal Philips Electronics)
12.4 Qualcomm, Inc.
12.5 Aerohive Networks, Inc.
12.6 Vocera Communications, Inc.
12.7 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.9 Cerner Corporation
12.10 Omron Corporation
12.11 Verizon Communications, Inc.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned wireless health industry globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of wireless health industry and unit capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States