New York, November 14, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Wireless Display Market By Application (Consumer, Commercial); By Offering (Hardware, Software & Services); By Technology Protocol (WirelessHD, WiDi, Miracast, AirPlay, Google Cast, DLNA) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
The global wireless display market is anticipated to witness vital growth over following few years. The expansion could also be attributed to increasing smartphone proliferation and R&D investments. The need for faster wireless connectivity owing to extensive availability and use of digital multimedia content is predicted to fuel the wireless show market growth. The market is also expected to witness substantial growth due to surging demand across several consumer electronics devices like smart TVs, ultra-books and tablets. Technological developments and increasing penetration across emerging economies is also expected to drive the global wireless display market growth.
The global Wireless Display Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.8% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of global Wireless Display Market are as follows:
- Widespread Use of Smart TVS, Smartphones, Tablets, and Computers
- Evolution of Display Technologies
- Increasing Adoption of On-Demand Entertainment
The restraining factors of global Wireless Display Market are as follows:
- Cheaper Substitute in Wired Connectivity Devices Such as HDMI and USB
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wireless-display-market
The opportunities factors of global Wireless Display Market are as follows:
- Growing Digital Signage and Dooh Market
The challenges factors of global Wireless Display Market are as follows:
- Interoperability of Technology Protocols
- High Cost and Lack of Awareness About the Wireless Display Technology
The global Wireless Display Market is segmented on the lines of its offering, technology protocol, application and regional. Based on offering type segmentation it covers (Hardware and, Software and Services); based on technology protocol it covers(Wirelesshd, WIDI, Miracast, Airplay, Google Cast, DLNA and Others (WHDI, Wigig, & UWB)) and based on application it covers(Consumer and Commercial). The global Wireless Display Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Wireless Display and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global Wireless Display Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Wireless Display Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Roku, Lattice Semiconductor, Netgear, Cavium, Actiontec Electronics, Belkin International, Qualcomm, Squirrels LLC and App Dynamic EHF. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Wireless Display Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type
- Corporate & Broadcast
- Digital Signage
- Government (Defense, Command Center, & Public Offices)
- Others (Automotive and Transportation, Industrial, & Hospitality)
By Offering Type
- Brand Product Integrated
- Software & Services
By Technology Protocol Type
- Google Cast
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States