New York, May 23, 2018: The Wealth Management Platform Market is segmented on the lines of its advisory model, business function, deployment model, end user and regional. Based on advisory model is segmented into Human advisory, Robo advisory and Hybrid. Based on business function is segmented into Financial advice management, Portfolio, accounting, and trading management, Performance management, Risk and compliance management, Reporting and Others. Based on deployment model is segmented into Cloud and On-premises. Based on end user is segmented into Banks, Investment management firms, Trading and exchange firms, Brokerage firms and Others.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Wealth Management Platform Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Wealth Management Platform Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.8 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 13.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wealth-management-platform-market
The major driving factors of Wealth Management Platform Market are as follows:
- Constant Rise in Global HNWIs
- Compliance with Stringent Industry Regulations
The major restraining factors of Wealth Management Platform Market are as follows:
- Higher Dependency on Traditional Methods
The major opportunities factor of Wealth Management Platform Market are as follows:
- Rising Innovations in the Fintech Industry
- Adoption of Blockchain and AI in the Wealth Management Platform Market
The major challenges factor of Wealth Management Platform Market are as follows:
- Lack of Awareness About Wealth Management Solutions and Inadequate Technical Expertise Among Enterprise Professionals
The Wealth Management Platform Market has been segmented as below:
By Advisory Model analysis:
- Human advisory
- Robo advisory
By Business Function analysis:
- Financial advice management
- Portfolio, accounting, and trading management
- Performance management
- Risk and compliance management
- Others (billing and benchmarking)
By Deployment Model analysis:
By End-User Industry analysis:
- Investment management firms
- Trading and exchange firms
- Brokerage firms
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Wealth Management Platform Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Wealth Management Platform Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report SS&C, Fiserv, Broadridge, FIS, Profile Software, Temenos, SEI Investments Company, Investedge, Finantix, Comarch, Objectway and Dorsum. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wealth-management-platform-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Wealth Management Platform Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Wealth Management Platform Market Analysis, By Advisory Model
- Wealth Management Platform Market Analysis, By Business Function
- Wealth Management Platform Market Analysis, By Deployment Model
- Wealth Management Platform Market Analysis, By End-User
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.5 Profile Software
10.7 SEI Investments Company
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States