New York, March 01, 2018: /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Vietnam Defense System Market By Land (Main battle tank, Infantry fighting vehicles, Armored personnel carriers, Armored combat support vehicles, Mine-protected vehicles, Light armored vehicles, Light utility vehicles, Self-propelled artillery, Anti-aircraft, Prime movers and trucks, Unmanned combat vehicles); By Sea (Battleships, Corvettes, Submarines, Frigates); By Air (Combat aircraft, Non-combat aircraft); By Ammunition (Rifles, Missiles); By Expenditure (Export, Import) and by Forecast 2017 – 2023”.
The Vietnam Defense System Market is segmented on the lines of its land, sea, air, import and export and country. Based on land is segmented into Main battle tank, Infantry fighting vehicles, Armored personnel carriers, Armored combat support vehicles, Mine-protected vehicles, Light armored vehicles, Light utility vehicles, Self-propelled artillery, Anti-aircraft, Prime movers and trucks and Unmanned combat vehicles. Based on sea it covers Battleships, Corvettes, Submarines, Frigates and Others. Based on by air band it covers Combat aircraft and Non-combat aircraft. Based on ammunition it covers Rifles, Missiles and Other. Based on expenditure it covers import and export. Vietnam market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the France, Germany, Italy, Spain and others.
The Vietnam Defense System Market is expected to exceed more than US$ XX Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of XX% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vietnam-defense-system-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Vietnam Defense System Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Admiralty Shipyards, Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS), Sukhoi and Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (SBIC). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Vietnam Defense System Market has been segmented as below:
- Main battle tank
- Infantry fighting vehicles
- Armored personnel carriers
- Armored combat support vehicles
- Mine-protected vehicles
- Light armored vehicles
- Light utility vehicles
- Self-propelled artillery
- Prime movers and trucks
- Unmanned combat vehicles
- Combat aircraft
- Fighter aircraft
- Bomber aircraft
- Attack aircraft
- Electronic warfare aircraft
- Maritime patrol aircraft
- Multirole combat aircraft
- Non-combat aircraft
- Military transport aircraft
- Airborne early warning and control
- Reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft
- Experimental aircraft
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vietnam-defense-system-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for VIETNAM Defense System Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for VIETNAM Defense System Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Vietnam Defense System Market are as follows:
- Increasing Defense Expenditure for the Development of Defense Systems
- Changing Nature of Warfare
The major restraining factors of Vietnam Defense System Market are as follows:
- High Costs Involved in the Development of Defense Systems
- Regulatory Hurdles Related to the Transfer of Arms
The major opportunities factors of Vietnam Defense System Market are as follows:
- Technological Advancements in Defense Systems
The major challenging factors of Vietnam Defense System Market are as follows:
- Highly Complex Design and Need for Periodic Maintenance of Defense Systems
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all VIETNAM Defense System Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of VIETNAM Defense System Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Vietnam Government allotted US$ 5 Billion towards military expenditure in 2017, of that 32.7% is earmarked for the acquisition of defense equipment. Additionally, the country is within the method of addressing its limitations with respect to combating trendy threat scenarios with its existing obsolete equipment, and has kicked off military modernization plans over the previous few years.
The country’s defense expenditure increased at a CAGR of xx% over 2017-2023. Within the returning years, demand for defense equipment is principally expected to revolve around fighter and multi-role aircraft, naval vessels, patrol ships, maritime patrol aircraft, submarines, and surveillance equipment. The country’s defense expenditure is predicted to extend at a CAGR of 7+%.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States