New York, March 08, 2018 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Vendor Risk Management Market By Component (Solutions, Services); By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises); By Deployment Model (On-premises, On-demand); By Vertical (BFSI, Telecom and IT, Consumer Goods and Retail, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Government) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2023”.
The Vendor Risk Management Market is segmented on the lines of its Component, Organization Size, Deployment Model, Organization Size, vertical and regional. Basis of Component is segmented into Solution and Services. Solution segmented into Vendor Information Management, Contract Management, Financial Control, Compliance Management, Audit Management and Quality Assurance Management. Services segmented into Professional services and Managed services. Based on Organisation size it covers Industrial Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises. Based on Deployment model it covers On-premises and On-demand. Based on organization size it covers Large enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). Based on vertical it covers Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Telecom and IT, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities and Others. The Vendor Risk Management Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Vendor Risk Management Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 13% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vendor-risk-management-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Vendor Risk Management Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Bit sight Technologies, RSA, Genpact, Lock Path, Metric Stream, Nasdaq BWise, Resolver, SAI Global, Rsam, IBM and Optiv. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Vendor Risk Management Market has been segmented as below:
- Vendor Information Management
- Contract Management
- Financial Control
- Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Quality Assurance Management
- Professional Services
- Support and Maintenance
- Deployment and Integration
- Managed Services
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
By Deployment Model:
- Telecom and IT
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (Education and Media & Entertainment)
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Vendor Risk Management Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Vendor Risk Management Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vendor-risk-management-market
The major driving factors of Vendor Risk Management Market are as follows:
- Need for the economic Management of complicated vender Ecosystems
- Machine-controlled form Generation and vender choice
- Read the danger Levels related to varied Tasks
The major restraining factors of Vendor Risk Management Market are as follows:
- Dependence on Non-Formal and Manual Processes by several Organizations
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Vendor Risk Management Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Vendor Risk Management Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Vendor risk management (VRM) is that the method of making certain that the utilization of service suppliers associate degreed IT suppliers doesn’t produce an unacceptable potential for business disruption or a negative impact on business performance. VRM technology supports an enterprise that has to assess, monitor and manage their risk exposure from third-party suppliers (TPSs) that offer IT product and services, or that have access to enterprise data.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States