New York, May 09, 2018: Vendor risk management (VRM) is that the method of making certain that the utilization of service suppliers associate degreed IT suppliers doesn’t produce an unacceptable potential for business disruption or a negative impact on business performance. VRM technology supports an enterprise that has to assess, monitor and manage their risk exposure from third-party suppliers (TPSs) that offer IT product and services, or that have access to enterprise data.
The Vendor Risk Management Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 13% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Vendor Risk Management Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vendor-risk-management-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Vendor Risk Management Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Vendor Risk Management Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Vendor Risk Management Market has been segmented as below:
By Vertical Type
Telecom and IT
Consumer Goods and Retail
Healthcare and Life Sciences
Energy and Utilities
Others (Education and Media & Entertainment)
By Component Type
Vendor Information Management
Quality Assurance Management
Support and Maintenance
Deployment and Integration
By Organization Size Type
By Deployment Model Type
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vendor-risk-management-market
Table of Contents
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
3.2.1 Need for the economic Management of complicated vender Ecosystems
3.2.2 Machine-controlled form Generation and vender choice
3.2.3 Read the danger Levels related to varied Tasks
3.3.1 Dependence on Non-Formal and Manual Processes by several Organizations
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Software Type
4.1.1 Vendor Information Management
4.1.2 Contract Management
4.1.3 Financial Control
4.1.4 Compliance Management
4.1.5 Audit Management
4.1.6 Quality Assurance Management
4.2.1 Professional Services
126.96.36.199 Support and Maintenance
188.8.131.52 Deployment and Integration
4.3 Managed Services
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Organization Size
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Deployment Model
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Vertical
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States