New York, November 14, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “US Anticoagulation Therapy Market By Product Type Analysis (US Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market, US Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market For PT/INR Testing Devices, US Anticoagulation Therapy Market For Clinics) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
The growth within the anticoagulation medication market is primarily driven by the rising incidence of blood vessel occlusion, arrhythmia, and stroke; long administration and high volume of revenant sales of medical aid drugs; and increasing demand for novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs). On the opposite hand, the high value of NOACs and demand of serious investments within the development of anticoagulation medication are the key factors restraining the expansion of this market. Additionally, the expansion within the anticoagulation clinics market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases & blood disorders, high level of medication adherence related to clinics, and rising aging population.
The US Anticoagulation Therapy Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 27 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.2% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of US Anticoagulation Therapy Market are as follows:
- Rising Incidence of blood vessel thromboembolism, arrhythmia, and Stroke
- Increasing Demand for Noacs as Alternatives to anticoagulant
- Growing range of Patients Requiring lifelong medical aid therapy
The restraining factors of US Anticoagulation Therapy Market are as follows:
- High worth of Noacs
- High Development Expenditure, demanding rules
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/us-anticoagulation-therapy-market
The US Anticoagulation Therapy Market is segmented on the lines of its product and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers anticoagulation drugs and PT/INR testing devices. Based on drug type, the anticoagulation therapy market for drugs is segmented into NOACs, warfarin (VKA), and other drugs. In 2016, the NOACs segment dominated the US anticoagulation therapy market for drugs. Due to the better safety and efficacy of NOACs as compared to traditional therapies, the adoption of NOACs is higher as compared to traditional drugs. US Anticoagulation Therapy Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for US Anticoagulation Therapy Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for using US Anticoagulation Therapy Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for US Anticoagulation Therapy Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report nature. C. H. Boehringer Sohn (Germany), Bristol-Myers Squibb (US), Johnson & Johnson (US), Pfizer (US), Daiichi Sankyo (Japan), and Portola Pharmaceuticals (US) are the major market players in the global market for drugs while Roche (Switzerland), Abbott (US), Siemens (Germany), Alere (US), and CoaguSense (US). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The US Anticoagulation Therapy Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type Analysis:
- US Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market
- Us Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market For Drugs
- ovel Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs)
- Warfarin (VKA)
- Other Drugs
- US Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market For PT/INR Testing Devices
- In-Office Testing Devices
- Aeagents and Kits
- Home Testing Devices
- US Anticoagulation Therapy Market For Clinics
- US Anticoagulation Therapy Market For Clinics, By Type Of Service
- Testing Services
- Consulting Services
- Us Anticoagulant Therapy Market For Clinics, By Type Of Clinic
- Hospital Associated Clinic
- Independent Clinics
- Pharmacy-based Clinics
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States