New York, July 16, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Urgent Care Center Market By Ownership (Corporate Owned, Physician Owned, Hospital Owned); By Services (Illness, Injury, Physical, Vaccination, Diagnostic, Screening) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024”.
The Urgent Care Centre Market is segmented on the lines of its ownership, services and regional. Basis of Ownership is segmented into Corporate Owned, Physician Owner and Hospital Owned. Based on services it covers Illness, Injury, Physical, Vaccination, Diagnostic and Screening.
Urgent care could be a type of walk-in clinic providing ambulatory care among an ardent medical facility outside of a traditional ER. pressing care centres majorly treat diseases or injuries that require immediate care. However, these varieties of diseases don’t seem to be serious enough and therefore don’t want an ER visit. pressing care centres therefore permit quick access to a reasonable care expertise to patients. Nowadays, pressing care centres are equipped with latest technology and supply life-saving procedures for the quick recovery of patients. In terms of service, the marketplace for pressing care centres is metameric into injury, illness, physical, diagnostic, screening, and vaccination.
The Urgent Care Centre Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 26 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 23% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/urgent-care-center-market
The major driving factors of Urgent Care Centre Market are as follows:
- Affordable Care and Shorter Waiting Periods Offered by pressing Care Centres
- Growing Investments in pressing Care
- Strategic Developments Between Pressing Care suppliers and Hospitals
- Increasing Geriatric Population
The major Opportunities factors of Urgent Care Centre Market are as follows:
- Introduction of Specialty pressing Care Centres
- Use of information Integration and Patient Engagement Technologies
- Rising Markets to supply High Growth Opportunities
The Urgent Care Centre Market has been segmented as below:
- Corporate Owned
- Physician Owned
- Hospital Owned
The Urgent Care Centre Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Urgent Care Centre Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Urgent Care Centre Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Urgent Care Centre Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include AFC/Doctors Express, FastMed Urgent Care, MedExpress, CareSpot Express Healthcare LLC, MD Now, Concentra, Inc., U.S. HealthWorks, Inc., MinuteClinic, LLC, Patient First and NextCare. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Urgent Care Centre Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Urgent Care Centre Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/urgent-care-center-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Urgent Care Centre Market Analysis, By Ownership
- Urgent Care Centre Market Analysis, By Services
- Urgent Care Centre Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.2 C. R. Bard
9.3 Cook Medical
9.4 Karl Storz
9.7 Intuitive Surgical
9.8 Dornier Medtech
9.10 Richard Wolf
9.11 Boston Scientific
Market Research Engine (MRE) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. MRE’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each Market Research Engine’s research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States