New York, May 07, 2018: Ultrasound device are normally used for imaging within the healthcare enterprise; it enables to image the internal organs of the body. Especially, it’s far used to help or manual interventional techniques in developing.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Ultrasound Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
It is freed from radiation danger, portable, and comparatively inexpensive when as compared with other imaging modalities, such as magnetic resonance and computed tomography. Ultrasound screening is considered as a gold fashionable for fetal screening globally. Accordingly, the growing birth costs and in-vitro fertilization remedy rates are fueling the demand for sonography devices.
The Global Ultrasound Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7.2 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
Based on application segmentation it covers radiology/general imaging, obstetrics/gynecology, cardiology, vascular, urology and other applications. The Global ultrasound devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Ultrasound-Devices-Market
The major driving factors of Global Ultrasound Devices Market are as follows:
- Technical advancement in ultrasound
- Increasing incidence of chronic and lifestyle associated diseases
- Increase in the worldwide geriatric population
- Rising public private funds, investments, and grants
The restraining factors of Global Ultrasound Devices Market are as follows:
- Lack of skilled sonographers
- Adverse healthcare reforms in the U.S.
The Global Ultrasound Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its portability, device display, technology, application and regional. Based on portability segmentation it covers trolley /cart based ultrasound devices and compact /handheld ultrasound devices. Device display is classified into color ultrasound devices and black and white ultrasound devices. Technology is further segmented into diagnostic ultrasound and therapeutic ultrasound. Diagnostic ultrasound is classified into 2D ultrasound, 3D & 4D ultrasound and Doppler ultrasound. Therapeutic ultrasound is classified into high intensity focused ultrasound and extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Ultrasound Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Ultrasound Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Ultrasound-Devices-Market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Toshiba Corporation, Siemens AG, Hitachi Ltd. , Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. , FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation ,Esaote S.p.A., Mindray Medical International Ltd., and Analogic Corporation . Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Ultrasound Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Portability Type
- Trolley/Cart-based Ultrasound Devices
- Compact/Handheld Ultrasound Devices
By Device Display Type
- Color Ultrasound Devices
- Black and White Ultrasound Devices
By Technology Type
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- 2D Ultrasound
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- High-intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
By Application Type
- Radiology/General Imaging
- Other Applications
By Regional Type
- North America
- Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States