New York, March 01, 2018: /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “UAE Defense System Market By Land (Main battle tank, Infantry fighting vehicles, Armored personnel carriers, Armored combat support vehicles, Mine-protected vehicles, Light armored vehicles, Light utility vehicles, Self-propelled artillery, Anti-aircraft, Prime movers and trucks, Unmanned combat vehicles); By Sea (Battleships, Corvettes, Submarines, Frigates); By Air (Combat aircraft, Non-combat aircraft); By Ammunition (Rifles, Missiles); By Expenditure (Export, Import) and by Forecast 2017 – 2023”.
The UAE Defense System Market is segmented on the lines of its land, sea, air, import and export and country. Based on land is segmented into Main battle tank, Infantry fighting vehicles, Armored personnel carriers, Armored combat support vehicles, Mine-protected vehicles, Light armored vehicles, Light utility vehicles, Self-propelled artillery, Anti-aircraft, Prime movers and trucks and Unmanned combat vehicles. Based on sea it covers Battleships, Corvettes, Submarines, Frigates and Others. Based on by air band it covers Combat aircraft and Non-combat aircraft. Based on ammunition it covers Rifles, Missiles and Other. Based on expenditure it covers import and export. UAE market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the France, Germany, Italy, Spain and others.
The UAE Defense System Market is expected to exceed more than US$ XX Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of XX% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/uae-defense-system-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of UAE Defense System Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Abu Dhabi Ship Building, Gulf Logistics and Naval Support, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems Plc, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce Plc, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Thales and The Boeing Company. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The UAE Defense System Market has been segmented as below:
- Main battle tank
- Infantry fighting vehicles
- Armored personnel carriers
- Armored combat support vehicles
- Mine-protected vehicles
- Light armored vehicles
- Light utility vehicles
- Self-propelled artillery
- Prime movers and trucks
- Unmanned combat vehicles
- Combat aircraft
- Fighter aircraft
- Bomber aircraft
- Attack aircraft
- Electronic warfare aircraft
- Maritime patrol aircraft
- Multirole combat aircraft
- Non-combat aircraft
- Military transport aircraft
- Airborne early warning and control
- Reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft
- Experimental aircraft
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/uae-defense-system-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for UAE Defense System Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for UAE Defense System Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of UAE Defense System Market are as follows:
- Increasing Defense Expenditure for the Development of Defense Systems
- Changing Nature of Warfare
- Growing Geopolitical Instabilities in Middle East
- Missiles and Aircraft dominates UAE defense imports
The major restraining factors of UAE Defense System Market are as follows:
- High Costs Involved in the Development of Defense Systems
- Regulatory Hurdles Related to the Transfer of Arms
- Limitations of the domestic defense industry to encourage arms imports
The major opportunities factors of UAE Defense System Market are as follows:
- Growing Development and Deployment of Unmanned Defense Systems in Emerging Economies
- Technological Advancements in Defense Systems
The major challenging factors of UAE Defense System Market are as follows:
- Highly Complex Design and Need for Periodic Maintenance of Defense Systems
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all UAE Defense System Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of UAE Defense System Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
UAE’s annual defense expenditure stood at a mean of US$ 23.4 Billion each year and this can be expected to extend to an average of US$ 35 Billion over the forecast period. On an accumulative basis, the country is anticipated to invest around US$ 174 Billion for defense functions, of which around US$ 66 Billion is earmarked for cost to fund defense procurement.
The America is the largest provider of arms to the UAE, accounting for over sixty-two of the country’s arms imports throughout 2012-2016. Reciprocally for extremely sophisticated defense systems, the UAE permits the America to use its ports as a base for its military operations within the Gulf.
However, in an attempt to reduce its dependence on one provider and diversify its defense systems, the UAE has conjointly increased its purchases from France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Sweden and Russia among others. Russia also shares a burgeoning strategic relationship with the UAE and has emerged as a significant supplier, accounting for around 2.5% of the UAE’s arms imports between 2012 and 2016.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States