New York, May 08, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Tumor Ablation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic plc, Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corporation, BTG International Ltd, Boston Scientific Corporation, AngioDynamics, Inc., SonaCare Medical, LLC., BVM Medical Limited, St. Jude Medical, Inc., and EDAP TMS S.A.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Tumor Ablation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 650 Million by 2022 at a CAGR of 12.5% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/tumor-ablation-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Tumor Ablation and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Tumor Ablation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Tumor Ablation Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Tumor Ablation Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Global Tumor Ablation Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Microwave Ablation
- Laser Interstitial Thermal Ablation
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound
By Material Analysis
- Liver cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Lung cancer
- Bone cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
By End User Analysis
- Cancer Specialty Clinics
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/tumor-ablation-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Industry Trends
6.3.1 Growing Adoption Rate of Radiofrequency-Based Tumor Ablation Procedures
6.3.2 Microwave Technology to Be the Fastest Growing Segment in Overall Tumor Ablation Businesses
6.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.4.1 Threat From New Entrants
6.4.2 Threat From Substitutes
6.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.4.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7 Tumor Ablation Market, By Technology
8 Tumor Ablation Market, By Mode of Treatment
9 Tumor Ablation Market, By Application
10 Tumor Ablation Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Compny Profiles
12.2 Medtronic, PLC.
12.3 Angiodynamics, Inc.
12.4 Healthtronics, Inc.
12.5 Galil Medical, Inc.
12.6 Boston Scientific Corporation
12.7 Neuwave Medical, Inc.
12.8 Edap Tms S.A.
12.9 Mermaid Medical A/S
12.10 Sonacare Medical, LLC
12.11 Misonix, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States