Florida, January 18, 2018 : Tuberculosis Testing Market Research Report- It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Akonni Biosystems, Inc., Alere, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Cepheid, Epistem plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hain Lifescience GmbH, Hologic, QIAGEN, Sanofi and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Tuberculosis Testing market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2600 million by 2020; growing at a CAGR of more than 4.2% in the given forecast period.
The tuberculosis testing market is segmented on the lines of its test type and regional. Based on test type segmentation the tuberculosis testing market covers drug susceptibility testing (DST), radiography (Chest X-Ray), mantoux Test (Tuberculin Skin Test), nucleic acid testing, culture based tests, smear microscopy and other tests such as ADA, IGRA, serological tests etc. The tuberculosis testing market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for tuberculosis testing and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for tuberculosis testing
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of tuberculosis testing market are as follows:
- Increasing tuberculosis awareness and control events from non government and government.
- Increased approval of many tuberculosis testing techniques because of high incidence and occurrence rates of the disease.
- Rising demand for many tuberculosis tests.
The restraining factors of tuberculosis testing market are as follows:
- Costs of many tuberculosis tests are very high.
Request Sample Report: : https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/tuberculosis-testing-market-report
Table of Contents
chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Global Tuberculosis Testing Market Overview
Chapter 4 Global Tuberculosis Testing Market, by Test Type
Chapter 5 Global Tuberculosis Testing Market, by Geography
Chapter 6 Recommendations
6.1 Emphasize on Price Control of Various TB Diagnostic Tests
6.2 Focus on Obtaining Increased Government Investments for the Improvement of Laboratory Capacities and Infrastructure
6.3 Target Emerging Markets of Asia Pacific and RoW
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
7.1 Abbott Laboratories
7.2 Akonni Biosystems, Inc.
7.3 Alere, Inc.
7.4 Becton, Dickinson and Company
7.5 bioMérieux SA
7.7 Epistem Holdings Plc
7.8 Hain Lifescience GmbH
7.9 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
7.10 Hologic, Inc.
7.12 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States