New York, April 20, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Accumed LLC (U.S.), Arthosurface (U.S), Double Medical Inc. (China), Orthofix Holdings Inc. (U.S.),Medartis (Switzerland), Medtronic PLC (Ireland), Nuvasive Inc. (U.S.),B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Bioretec Ltd (Finland), Wright Medical Group N.V. (U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc. (U.S.) and Citieffe S.R.L. A Socio Unico. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Trauma Products Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Trauma Products Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.00 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 7.1% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/trauma-products-market
Trauma products allude to the products that are utilized for the physical wounds and wounds caused by the outer sources. In a portion of the real injury cases, the wounds may prompt long haul complexities, for example, constant agony, diseases, and long haul incapacity. Trauma injuries incorporate the wounds making extreme harm the body parts, for example, factures, separations, awful removals, and harm to delicate tissues.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Trauma Products Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Trauma Products Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Trauma Products Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type Analysis:
- Internal Fixators
- Others Internal Fixators
- External Fixators
- Unilateral & Bilateral Fixators
- Circular Fixators
- Hybrid Fixators
- Other Trauma Products
By Surgical Site Analysis:
- Upper Extremities
- Hand & Wrist
- Lower Extremities
- Hip & Pelvic
- Lower Leg
- Foot & Ankle
By End Users Analysis:
- Hospitals & Trauma Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/trauma-products-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Trauma Products Market: Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Trauma Products Market, By Type
7 Trauma Products Market, By Surgical Site
7.2 Lower Extremities
7.2.1 Hip and Pelvic
7.2.2 Lower Leg
7.2.3 Foot and Ankle
7.3 Upper Extremities
7.3.1 Hand and Wrist
8 Trauma Products Market, By End User
9 Trauma Products Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Medtronic PLC
11.2 Cardinal Health Inc.
11.3 Stryker Corporation
11.4 Smith & Nephew
11.5 Depuy Synthes (A Part of Johnson & Johnson)
11.6 Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
11.7 Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
11.8 Conmed Corporation
11.9 B. Braun Melsungen AG
11.10 Arthrex, Inc.
11.11 Wright Medical Group N.V.
11.12 Acumed, LLC
11.13 Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
11.14 Citieffe S.R.L. A Socio Unico
11.15 Double Medical Technology Inc.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Trauma Products Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Trauma Products Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States