New York, May 10, 2018: The Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.29 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Promega Corporation (U.S.), Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands). Polyplus-transfection SA (France), Mirus Bio LLC (U.S.), and MaxCyte Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Lonza Group (Switzerland), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/transfection-reagents-and-equipment-market
The Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on Product segmentation it covers Reagents and Instruments. On the basis of method segmentation it covers Biochemical, Calcium Phosphate, Lipofection, DEAE-dextran, Dendrimers, Physical, Electroporation, Nucleofection, Others (Genegun, Sonoporation, Magnetofection, and Optoinjection) and Viral. It covers on the basis of application as Biomedical Research, Gene Expression Studies, Cancer Research, Transgenic Model, Protein Production and Therapeutic Delivery. By end user it is segmented as Academic & Research Institutes and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies.
The major driving factors of Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market are as follows:
- Synthetic Genes demand has been increased
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies have increased their investment in R & D and research activities
- Transfections on large scale
- Opportunities in emerging economies is growing
- Globally deadly cancer incidences has been growing
The restraining factors of Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market are as follows:
- Commercial kits sale is restricted due to home brew reagents
- Transfection Reagents is of high cost
- Big problem related to Cytotoxicity in Transfection
- Transfection Reagents are of correct effects
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Nasal Spray Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/transfection-reagents-and-equipment-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Transfection Technologies Market, By Product
7 Transfection Technologies Market, By Method
7.2 Biochemical Methods
7.2.2 Calcium Phosphate
7.3.3 Other Methods
7.4 Viral Methods
7.4.3 Adenoassociated Viruses (AAV)
8 Transfection Technologies Market, By Application
10 Transfection Technologies Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Life Technologies)
12.2 Promega Corporation
12.3 Qiagen N.V.
12.4 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
12.5 Bio–Rad Laboratories, Inc.
12.6 Maxcyte, Inc.
12.7 Lonza Group Ltd.
12.8 Merck KGaA
12.9 Polyplus-Transfection Sa (Subsidary of Archimed)
12.10 Mirus Bio LLC.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States