New York, March 01, 2018:
Top Robotics Market Forecast 2018 to 2022
The Top Robotics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 79.00 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 12.00% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Top Robotics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. The industrial robotics market space of top robotics market comprises major players such as Mitsubishi Electric Corp. (Japan), Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp. (Japan), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), KUKA AG (Germany), FANUC Corp. (Japan), Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan), and Yaskawa Electric Corp. (Japan). The service robotics market space of top robotics market comprises major players such as iRobot Corporation (U.S.), DJI (China), Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (U.S.), Parrot SA (France), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan), Adept Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Aethon Inc. (U.S.), DeLaval International AB (Sweden), Lely Holding S.a.r.l. (Netherlands), and The LEGO Group (Denmark). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Find Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/top-robotics-market
The Top Robotics Market has been segmented as below:
By Vertical Analysis:
- Electrical and Electronics
- Chemical, Rubber, and Plastic
- Metal and Machinery
- Food and Beverages
- Precision and Optics
By Application Analysis:
- Logistics Robots
- Domestic Robots
- Medical Robots
- Field Robots
- Defense, Rescue, and Security Robots
- Entertainment, Education, and Personal Robots
By Type Analysis:
- Articulated Robots
- SCARA Robots
- Parallel Robots
- Cylindrical Robots
- Cartesian Robots
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Top Robotics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Top Robotics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/top-robotics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
220.127.116.11 List of Major Secondary Sources
18.104.22.168 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
22.214.171.124 Primary Interviews With Experts
126.96.36.199 Breakdown of Primaries
188.8.131.52 Key Data From Primary Sources
2.1.3 Secondary and Primary Research
184.108.40.206 Key Industry Insights
2.2 Value Chain Analysis
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
220.127.116.11 Approach for Capturing the Market Share By Bottom-Up Analysis (Demand Side)
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
18.104.22.168 Approach for Capturing the Market Share By Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
2.4 Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
2.5 Research Assumptions
3 Market Overview
4 Analysis of Top Robotics Market
5 Company Profiles
5.1 Industrial Robotics
5.1.1 ABB Ltd.
5.1.2 Kuka AG
5.1.3 Mitsubishi Electric Corp
5.1.4 Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp
5.1.5 Fanuc Corp
5.1.6 Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
5.1.7 Yaskawa Electric Corp.
5.2 Service Robotics
5.2.1 Northrop Grumman Corporation
5.2.2 Irobot Corporation
5.2.4 Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
5.2.5 Parrot SA
5.2.6 Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
5.2.7 Adept Tecnology, Inc.
5.2.8 Aethon Inc.
5.2.9 Delaval International AB
5.2.10 Lely Holding S.A.R.L.
5.2.11 The Lego Group
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Top Robotics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Top Robotics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States