New York, July 10, 2018: The Stable Isotope-Labelled Compounds Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 300 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 2.7% in the given forecast period.
Stable isotope labelling involves the use of non-radioactive isotopes that can act as a tracer used to model several chemical and biochemical systems. The chosen isotope can act as a label on that compound that can be identified through nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) and mass spectrometry (MS). Some of the most common stable isotopes are 2H, 13C, and 15N, which can further be produced into NMR solvents, amino acids, nucleic acids, lipids, common metabolites and cell growth media.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc, Merck KGaA, Urenco Limited, Isosciences, LLC, Medical Isotopes, Inc, Omicron Biochemicals, Inc, Nordion (Canada) Inc Trace Sciences International, Alsachim, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation and Perkinelmer Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/stable-isotope-labelled-compounds-market
The Stable Isotope-Labelled Compounds Market has been segmented as below:
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Other Applications
- Other Isotopes
By End User:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Other End Users
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Stable Isotope-Labelled Compounds Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Stable Isotope-Labelled Compounds Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/stable-isotope-labelled-compounds-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Stable Isotope-Labelled Compounds Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Stable Isotope-Labelled Compounds Market are as follows:
- Increase in research activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector
The major restraints factors of Stable Isotope-Labelled Compounds Market are as follows:
- High cost of stable isotope-labelled compounds
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States