Florida, January 25,2018: Spinal Implants Market Research Report- It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the Europe market. Key players profiled in the report include Medicrea, Spine Vision, NeuroTherm, Alphatec Spine, Paradigm Spine, Dfine, LDR, Ulrich, Medical, K2m Inc., Optimed, Spine Art, MBA Incorporado, Somatex , Zimmer, CareFusionSynthes, Medtronic, DePuy, Biomet, Stryker, Aesculap, Spinal Kinetics, Cook Medical are some of the other key players in this market. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Europe Spinal Implants Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.00Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Europe and regional markets on Spinal Implants Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
You can browse full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/europe-spinal-implants-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Europe market for Spinal Implants and related technologies.
2) Analyses of Europe market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Europe Spinal implants Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Europe Spinal Implants Market are as follows:
- Rise in obese population
- Rise in Government healthcare expenditure
- Cost effective spinal devices
- Rising demand in minimally invasive spine surgery
- R&D in spinal surgeries are continuously progressing
The restraining factors of Europe Spinal Implants Market are as follows:
- High procedural cost of treatments
- Stringent regulatory guidelines for the approval of new medical devices
- Uncertainty in reimbursement
- Pressure on market players relating to price is high
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/europe-spinal-implants-market
The Europe Spinal implants Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Cervical Fusion Devices
- Spine Biologics
- Non-fusion Devices
- Spine Bone Stimulators
By Type of Surgery Analysis:
- Open Surgery
- Minimally Invasive surgery
By End User Analysis:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Orthopedic Clinics
By Regional Analysis:
- United Kingdom
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Spinal Implants Market, By Technology
8 Spinal Implants Market, By Product
9 Spinal Implants Market, By Type of Surgery
9.2 Open Surgeries
9.3 Minimally Invasive Surgeries
10 Spinal Implants Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.5 Rest of the World
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Medtronic PLC
12.3 Depuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
12.4 Nuvasive, Inc.
12.5 Stryker Corporation
12.6 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
12.7 Globus Medical, Inc.
12.8 Alphatec Spine Inc.
12.9 Orthofix International N.V.
12.10 K2M Group Holdings, Inc.
12.11 RTI Surgical, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States