Florida, February 6, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic, Stryker Corporation, Pioneer Surgical, NuVasive, DePuy Spine, Globus Medical, K2M, Orthofix International, TranS1, Amedica, Zimmer, LDR Holdings, Biomet Spine, Exactech, Integra LifeSciences, Alphatec Spine, Orthovita and Synthes etc. . Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Most of the spinal conditions or issues do not need surgeries however there are times when they can’t be averted. In such surgical procedures, especially designed spinal units are used to accurate deformities, fortify and stabilize the spine and facilitate fusion. Most of the spinal implants are usually manufactured from metals together with chrome steel or titanium-alloy, while some are fabricated from non-metallic compounds.
The global spinal implants and surgical devices market is expected to exceed more than US$ 17 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
Browser full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/spinal-implants-and-surgical-devices-market
The major driving factors of Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market are as follows:
• Increasing demand for minimally invasive spine surgeries
• Technical advancements in spine surgery devices
• Growing aging and obese population with rising number of spine deformities
The restraining factors of Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market are as follows:
• Stringent product approval process
• Uncertainty in reimbursement
• High cost of treatment actions
• Lack of sufficient physician and patient awareness
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis
- Covering spinal fusion and fixation
• Spinal decompression
• Motion preservation/non-fusion
• Spinal vertebral compression fracture treatment technologies
By Product Analysis
- Thoracic fusion & lumbar fusion
• Spine biologics
• Cervical fusion
• Vertebral compression fracture treatment
• Spinal decompression
• Non-fusion treatment devices
• Spine bone stimulators
By Type Analysis
- Open invasive
• Minimally invasive
By Regional Analysis
- North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Contents
1.1 Key Take Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Market Size
1.5.2 Market Share
1.5.3 Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
1.5.4 Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
184.108.40.206 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
220.127.116.11 Breakdown of Primaries
18.104.22.168 Key Data From Primary Sources
22.214.171.124 Key Industry Insights
2.2 Spinal Implants Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.2 Top-Down Approach
2.3 Spinal Implants Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.4 Research Assumptions
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Spinal Implants Market, By Technology
8 Spinal Implants Market, By Product
9 Spinal Implants Market, By Type of Surgery
10 Spinal Implants Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Competitive Situation and Trends
11.3.1 Product Launches, Enhancements, and Approvals
11.3.2 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
11.3.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
11.3.4 Other Developments
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Medtronic PLC
12.3 Depuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
12.4 Nuvasive, Inc.
12.5 Stryker Corporation
12.6 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
12.7 Globus Medical, Inc.
12.8 Alphatec Spine Inc.
12.9 Orthofix International N.V.
12.10 K2M Group Holdings, Inc.
12.11 RTI Surgical, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John bay
Country: United States