New York, July 03, 2018: The Smart Hospital Market is segmented on the lines of its connectivity, application, service rendered, component, AI and regional. Based on connectivity wired, wireless and others. Based on application it covers outpatient vigilance, remote medicine management, medical assistance, medical connected imaging, electronic health record & clinical workflow and others. Based on service rendered it covers General Services, Specialty and Super Special. Based on component it covers Hardware, Systems and Software and Services. Based on AI it covers Offering and Technology.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Smart Hospital Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Smart Hospital Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 63 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 23.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/smart-hospital-market
The major driving factors of Smart Hospital Market are as follows:
- Modernization of health care Infrastructure is Boosting the Demand for smart Hospitals
- Rising want for efficient Solutions in Hospitals
- Development of IoT Technologies in health care
- Increasing incidence of Chronic Diseases
- Increasing Penetration of Connected Devices and Instruments in Hospitals
The major restraining factors of Smart Hospital Market are as follows:
- High value of Connected Systems
- Lack of ability in Deploying IoT Solutions in Hospitals
The Smart Hospital Market has been segmented as below:
- Remote Medicine Management
- Electronic Health Record & Clinical Workflow
- Medical Assistance
- Outpatient Vigilance
- Medical Connected Imaging
By Service Rendered:
- Super Special
- General Services
- Systems and Software
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Smart Hospital Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Smart Hospital Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic, Philips, Microsoft, GE Healthcare (GE subsidiary) and Qualcomm Life, Infor, Athenahealth, PhysIQ, Diabetizer, AdhereTech, Epic, GlucoVista, STANLEY Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, McKesson, St. Jude Medical, SAMSUNG, Oracle, and Renesas Electronics Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Smart Hospital Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Smart Hospital Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/smart-hospital-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Smart Hospital Market Analysis, By Connectivity
- Smart Hospital Market Analysis, By Application
- Smart Hospital Market Analysis, By Service Rendered
- Smart Hospital Market Analysis, By Component
- Smart Hospital Market Analysis, By AI
- Smart Hospital Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
12.2 Qualcomm Life
12.3 Honeywell Life Care Solutions
12.5 GE Healthcare
12.7 Cerner Corporation
12.9 Stanley Healthcare
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States