Florida, February 06, 2018: The smart lens contains a wireless chip and miniaturized detector for watching of physiological parameters like glucose levels in tears of a diabetic patient or intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients. These detectors are embedded within the two layers of sentimental lenses and a little hole within the outer layer permits the tear to flow into the sensor that measures the mandatory parameters and information is transmitted to the wireless device for storage, via hair-this antenna.
The Smart Contact Lens Market is segmented on the lines of its application, end-user and regional. Based on application it covers Continuous Glucose Monitoring and Intraocular Pressure Monitoring. Based on end-user it covers Home care Settings and Clinics. Smart Contact Lens Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Smart Contact Lens Market is expected to exceed more than US$ xx Million by 2022 at a CAGR of xx% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/smart-contact-lens-market
The major driving factors of Smart Contact Lens Market are as follows:
- Increasing prevalence of glaucoma
- Increasing cases of diabetes related complications such as eye disorders, cataract and blindness
- Expanding aging demographics with presbyopia (long-sightedness)
- Rising demand for user-friendly and self-monitoring devices
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Smart Contact Lens Market.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Smart Contact Lens Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Sensimed AG, Google Inc., Novartis AG, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Innovega Inc. and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/smart-contact-lens-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
5 Smart Contact Lens Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Increasing prevalence of glaucoma
22.214.171.124 Increasing cases of diabetes related complications such as eye disorders, cataract and blindness
126.96.36.199 Expanding aging demographics with presbyopia (long-sightedness)
188.8.131.52 Rising demand for user-friendly and self-monitoring devices
6 Regulatory Market Synopsis
7 Smart Contact Lens Market, By Application Type:
8 Smart Contact Lens Market, By End-User:
9 Smart Contact Lens Market, By Geographic Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States