New York, May 10, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Single-cell Analysis Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report includeBecton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), Promega Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.). General Electric Company (U.K.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), MiltenyiBiotec (Germany), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), NanoString Technologies, Inc. (U.S.) and Fluidigm Corporation (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Single-cell Analysis Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.09 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 16.5% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/single-cell-analysis-market
The Global Single-cell Analysis Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers consumables and instruments and consumables it includes Beads, Microplates, Reagents, Assay Kits, Immunoassays, Cell-based Assays, Other Consumables and in Instruments it includes Flow Cytometers, NGS Systems, PCR Instruments, Spectrophotometers, Microscopes, Cell Counters, HCS Systems, Cell Microarrays and Others. On segmentation of cell type it consists of Human Cells, Animal Cells and Microbial Cells. Based on technical analysis it covers Flow Cytometry, NGS, PCR, Microscopy, Mass Spectrometry and Other Techniques.
Based on application it covers Research and Medical application in research it covers Research Application Cancer Research, Immunology, Research, Neurology Research, Stem Cell Research and Other Research Applications, In Medical Application it covers Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis, In Vitro Fertilization and Circulating Tumor Cell Detection. In end users it covers Academic & Research Laboratories, Biotechnology & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories and Cell Banks and IVF Centers. The Global Single-cell Analysis Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Global Single-cell Analysis Market are as follows:
- Single cell sequencing (SCS) is having highly potentially growth
- Single-cell Analysis is integrated by microfluidics
- Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Government Funding for Cell-Based Research is increasing
- Personalized medicine is focusing on growth
- Stem cell research is growing
- Innovative technical developments in single cell analysis products
The restraining factors of Global Single-cell Analysis Market are as follows:
- Huge competition for new entrance and survival of small players
- Single-Cell Analysis Products are costly
- Shelf-life of the devices are longer
- Issues related to intellectual property rights
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Single-cell Analysis Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Single-cell Analysis Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/single-cell-analysis-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Product
6.2.4 Assay Kits
126.96.36.199 Cell-Based Assays
6.2.5 Other Consumables
6.3.1 Flow Cytometers
6.3.2 NGS Systems
6.3.3 PCR Instruments
6.3.6 Cell Counters
6.3.7 HCS Systems
6.3.8 Microarray Systems
6.3.9 Other Instruments
7 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Cell Type
8 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Technique
9 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Application
10 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By End User
11 Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Merck KGaA
13.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.3 Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.4 Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
13.5 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
13.6 Qiagen N.V.
13.7 Illumina, Inc.
13.8 GE Healthcare
13.9 Agilent Technologies
13.10 Fluidigm Corporation
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States