New York, May 3, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Northrop Grumman Corporation , KUKA AG , iRobot Corporation , Kongsberg Maritime AS, DJI, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Parrot SA, GeckoSystems Intl. Corp., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Adept Technology, Inc., Bluefin Robotics- now wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc., ECA Group, Aethon Inc., DeLaval International AB , and Lely Holding S.a.r.l. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global service robotics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 23 Billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 15% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Service-Robotics-Market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Service Robotics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Service Robotics Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type
By Operating Environment Analysis
- Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicles (ROVs)
- Automated Guided Underwater Vehicle (AUVs)
- Unmanned Surface vehicles Controls
- Defense, Rescue & Security
- Field Robotics
- Domestic Tasks
- Inspection & maintenance
- Education and Entertainment
- Personal Assistance & Home security
- Civil & Commercial
By Geographical Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Service-Robotics-Market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Service Robotics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Service Robotics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Service Robotics Market, By Operating Environment
8 Service Robotics Market, By Application
8.2 Professional Application
8.2.1 Defense, Rescue, & Security
126.96.36.199 Fire & Bomb Fighting
188.8.131.52 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
184.108.40.206 Others (Surveillance & Security)
8.2.2 Field Tasks
8.2.6 Telepresence Robot
8.2.7 Inspection & Maintenance
8.2.8 Other Professional Service Applications
8.3 Personal Application
8.3.1 Domestic Tasks
220.127.116.11 Vacuuming & Floor Cleaning
18.104.22.168 Lawn Mowing
22.214.171.124 Pool Cleaning
126.96.36.199 Window & Gutter Cleaning
188.8.131.52 Smart Toys
184.108.40.206 Robotic Pets
8.3.3 Education, Research, & Hobbyist
8.3.4 Other Personal Service Applications
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Northrop Grumman Corporation
11.2 KUKA AG
11.3 IRobot Corporation
11.4 Kongsberg Maritime AS
11.6 Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
11.7 Parrot SA
11.8 Geckosystems Intl. Corp.
11.9 Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
11.10 Adept Tecnology, Inc.
11.11 Bluefin Robotics
11.12 ECA Group
11.13 Aethon Inc.
11.14 Delaval International AB
11.15 Lely Holding S.A.R.L.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States