Florida, December 26, 2017: The Sepsis Detection Device Market is segmented on the lines of its product, technology, method, usability, pathogen and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers Instruments, Blood Culture Media, Assay Kits & Reagents, and Software. Based on technology segmentation it covers Microbiology, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays and Flow Cytometry. Based on method segmentation it covers Conventional Diagnostics and Automated Diagnostics. Based on usability segmentation it covers Laboratory Testing and Point-of-care Testing. Based on pathogen segmentation it covers Bacterial Sepsis, Gram-negative Bacterial Sepsis, Gram-positive Bacterial Sepsis, Fungal Sepsis and Others. The Sepsis Detection Device Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Sepsis is that the harmful inflammatory response of the body to bloodstream infections that results in organ harm & death. Sepsis is serious condition requiring early identification and treatment to extend the patient’s possibilities of survival. Sepsis is categorized into three sorts like infection, severe infection and septic shock based on the severity of systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) symptoms shown by the body.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/sepsis-detection-device-market
According to NCBI, the amount of patients affected by the ailment is steady increasing, leading to the requirement for speedy and advanced diagnostic testing. As per the sepsis Alliance, in U.S., every year, nearly 258,000 people succumb to sepsis. The Sepsis Detection Device Market is expected to exceed more than US$ xx Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 8% in the given forecast period.
Globally, there are around 18 million cases of sepsis diagnosed annually. According to the Centers for disease control and prevention, more than 180,000 sepsis-related deaths occurred in U.S., in 2014.
Sepsis has a high prevalence rate among geriatric and neonatal population owing to their weak immunity. Infant sepsis has the highest death rate. Alarming prevalence and mortality rate is anticipated to boost the expansion of the world Sepsis Detection Device market during forecast amount. It is tough to diagnose sepsis from other similar non-infectious conditions in critically ill patients with similar symptoms. Therefore, the demand for rapid and correct Sepsis Detection Devices is expected to increase during forecast period.
The major driving factors of Sepsis Detection Device Market are as follows:
- High Prevalence of Sepsis in the Neonate and Adult Population
- Rising Incidence of Sepsis in Geriatric Population
- Increasing Number of Preterm Births
- Growing Incidence of Hospital-Acquired Infections
The retraining factors of Sepsis Detection Device Market are as follows:
- High Cost of Automated Diagnostic Devices
- Lack of Established Reimbursement for Sepsis
The opportunities factors of Sepsis Detection Device Market are as follows:
- Increasing Funding for Sepsis-Related Research Activities
- Development of Rapid Diagnostic Techniques for Early Sepsis Diagnosis
- Evolution of Procalcitonin Test as A Novel Biomarker for Sepsis Diagnosis
The challenges factors of Sepsis Detection Device Market are as follows:
- Lack of Standard Protocols and Awareness for Sepsis Diagnosis and Treatment
- Shortage of Skilled Healthcare Professionals
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Sepsis Detection Device Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Sepsis Detection Device Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Sepsis Detection Device Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Biomérieux SA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Inc, Roche Diagnostics Limited, Cepheid Inc, T2 Biosystems, Inc, Beckman Coulter, Inc, Nanosphere, Inc, Bruker Corporation and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/sepsis-detection-device-market
The Sepsis Detection Device Market has been segmented as below:
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Flow Cytometry
- Blood Culture Media
- Assays & Reagents
- Conventional Diagnostics
- Automated Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing
- Point-of-care Testing
- Bacterial Sepsis
- Gram-negative Bacterial Sepsis
- Gram-positive Bacterial Sepsis
- Fungal Sepsis
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States