New York, August 24, 2018: Service robots are the kinds of robots, that are either semi or totally autonomous. They’ll facilitate persons perform numerous tasks; but, they exclude operations in producing. The totally autonomous robots will take their own selections in real time and in unpredictable environments to perform specific tasks. Service robots facilitate in accomplishing tasks, that area unit dangerous, dull, dirty, or dumb. In 2013, 21,000 units of skilled robots were sold-out globally, that recorded as a 4.0% increase from the previous year. Going into the classification of service robots, there are a unit primarily 2 sorts of service robots: skilled robots and private robots. The skilled robots work for business functions, whereas the private robots perform their allotted tasks within the non-commercial sphere.
The Robots as a service market is expected to exceed more than US$ 20 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 21% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Robots as a service market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/robots-as-a-service-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Bosch, Panasonic, Honda, Samsung, Sony, Toyota, and Google among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Robots as a service market are as follows:
- Increasing demand skilled service robots in healthcare verticals
- Growing quality of networked robots
- Rise in customizable robots for provision operations
The major Restraining factors of Robots as a service market are as follows:
- High initial price
- Operational problems
The Robots as a service market has been segmented as below:
The Robots as a service market is segmented on the basis of Verticals Type, Components Type, Areas Type, Type Analysis and Regional Analysis.By Verticals Typethis market is segmented on the basis of Military and Defense sector, Agriculture, Construction and Mining sector, Transportation & Logistics sector, Healthcare sector, Government sector and Others.
By Components Typethis market is segmented on the basis of Sensors, Actuators, Control Systems, Software and Others.By AreasTypethis market is segmented on the basis ofAerial, Land and Underwater.By Type Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis ofPersonal Robots, Domestic Robots, Research, Entertainment, Others, Professional Robots, Field Robots (Agriculture, Forestry and Others), Defense and Security (Fire Fighting), Medical (Assistive robots, diagnostic and overhauling systems), UAV Drones and Others.By Regional Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis ofNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Robots as a service market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Robots as a service market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/robots-as-a-service-market
Table of Contents
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Robots as a service Market Analysis, By Type
- Robots as a service Market Analysis, By Areas
- Robots as a service Market Analysis, By Component
- Robots as a service Market Analysis, By Verticals
- Robots as a service Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States