Florida, February 23, 2018:
The Global Proteomics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 21.00 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 11% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include are as follow Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, Genzyme Corporation, GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Affymetrix Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Proteomics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/proteomics-market-report
By Service Analysis The Global Proteomics Market has been segmented as below:
By Equipment Analysis
• Protein Microarray
• Mass Spectroscopy
• Protein fractionation
• X-ray Crystallography
By Application Analysis
- Drug discovery
• Clinical Diagnosis
• Laboratory Service
• Data Analysis and Services
By Regional Analysis
- North America
• Rest of the World
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/proteomics-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Proteomics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Proteomics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Proteomics Market are as follows:
- Increasing interest for customized drug showcase
- Technical advancements
- Rising hereditary issue
- Birth issue
- Government and private firms initiative for funding
- Increase in pharmaceutical and Biotech firms in R&D expenditure
The restraining factors of Global Proteomics Market are as follows:
- Changing rules and regulations from the government
- High maintenance cost and expensive tools and equipments
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States