New York, May 10, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Proteomics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, Genzyme Corporation, GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Affymetrix Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Proteomics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 21.87 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 11.7% in the given forecast period.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/proteomics-market-report
The Global Proteomics Market is segmented on the lines of its equipment, application, service and regional. Based on equipment segmentation it covers chromatography, protein microarray, mass spectroscopy, protein fractionation, X-ray crystallography and others. Under application segmentation it covers drug discovery, clinical diagnosis and others. Service segment is classified into laboratory service and data analysis and services.
The major driving factors of Global Proteomics Market are as follows:
- Increasing interest for customized drug showcase
- Technical advancements
- Rising hereditary issue
- Birth issue
- Government and private firms initiative for funding
- Increase in pharmaceutical and Biotech firms in R&D expenditure
The restraining factors of Global Proteomics Market are as follows:
- Changing rules and regulations from the government
- High maintenance cost and expensive tools and equipments
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Proteomics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Proteomics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Proteomics Market has been segmented as below:
By Equipment Analysis
• Protein Microarray
• Mass Spectroscopy
• Protein fractionation
• X-ray Crystallography
By Application Analysis
- Drug discovery
• Clinical Diagnosis
By Service Analysis
- Laboratory Service
• Data Analysis and Services
By Regional Analysis
- North America
• Rest of the World
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/proteomics-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Proteomics Market, By Instrumentation Technology
8 Global Proteomics Market, By Reagent
9 Global Proteomics Market, By Services and Software
10 Global Proteomics Market, By Application
11 Global Proteomics Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.3 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
13.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
13.5 Merck KGaA
13.6 Danaher Corporation
13.7 Luminex Corporation
13.8 Perkinelmer, Inc.
13.9 Waters Corporation
13.10 GE Healthcare
13.11 Bruker Corporation
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States