New York, June 14: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Prosthetic Heart Valve Market by Type (Mechanical, Transcatheter, Tissue) and by Geography (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast by 2021”
How Big is the Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market?
The Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market is expected to exceed more than USD$ 4 Billion by 2020; Growing at a CAGR of more than 9% in the given forecast period.
Prosthetic heart valve therapy is carried out for the patients suffering from the valvular heart disorder. Heart valve replacement was carried out in the early 1960s. It is reported that more than 280,000 heart valve replacement cases had been observed worldwide.
Prosthetic heart valve is a cardiac surgery to replace a diseased heart valve by an artificial heart valve. Replacement of abnormal valves with prosthetic heart valves decreases the mortality and morbidity related with cardiac valve disorders. Technical advancement and growing frequency of heart valve diseases are main factors which drive the prosthetic heart valves market. Condition connected with heart valve disorders are congenital defect and acquire disorders. Some of the technology for prosthetic heart valves is polymers, transcatheter valves, suture-less valves anti-calcification technology, and carbon-based technologies.
The major driving factors of Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market are as follows:
• Increasing healthcare expenditure
• Growing awareness regarding the diagnosis and accessibility of treatments for heart valve disorder
• Increase in the number of heart surgeries
The restraining factors of Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market are as follows:
• Lack of skilled professionals
• Strict government regulations
• High cost of development and reimbursement issues
The Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market is segmented on the lines of its product and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers mechanical heart valve, transcatheter heart valve and tissue heart valve. The prosthetic heart valves market’s geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various Prosthetic Heart Valves Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic, ON-X LIFE TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Abbott Laboratories, and St. Jude Medical. In addition, some of the other companies operating in the global prosthetic heart valves market are CryoLife, Sorin Group, LepuMedical, and Braile Biomedica, Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
• Mechanical Heart Valve
• Transcatheter Heart Valve
• Tissue Heart Valve
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States