Florida, February 23, 2018:
The Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 546.0 Million by 2022 at a CAGR of 10% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), CooperSurgical, Inc. (U.S.), and Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) (China) Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/preimplantation-genetic-testing-market
The Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis:
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Fluorescent In-situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH)
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP)
By Product & Service Analysis:
- Reagents & Consumables
- Software & Services
By Procedure Type Analysis:
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
By Application Analysis:
- Structural Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Single Gene Disorders
- X-linked Disorders
- HLA Typing
- Gender Identification
By End User Analysis:
- Maternity Centers & Fertility Clinics
- Hospitals, Diagnostic Labs, and Service Providers
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/preimplantation-genetic-testing-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market are as follows:
- Decreasing fertility rates worldwide
- Growing public-private savings in the field of preimplantation genetic testing
- Increasing number of fertility clinics worldwide
- New development technological advancements in the field of genetic analysis
- Highly threat of chromosomal abnormalities with advancing maternal age
The restraining factors of Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market are as follows:
- Adverse government regulations
- Expensive practical associated with preimplantation genetic testing
- Procedural drawbacks of Preimplantation Genetic Testing With Advancing Age
- Socio ethical interests Regarding Preimplantation Genetic examination
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States