New York, May 08, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Population Health Management Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Wellcentive, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Accenture, Conifer Health Solutions, LLC, McKesson Corporation, IBM Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., and Epic Corporation, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Population Health Management Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 42.54 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 25.2% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/population-health-management-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Population Health Management and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Population Health Management Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Population Health Management Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Population Health Management Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Global Population Health Management Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
By End User Analysis
- Healthcare Providers
- Employer Groups
- Healthcare Payers
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/population-health-management-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Adoption Assessment of Population Health Management Solutions in the U.S.
6.1.1 U.S.: Population Health Management Adoption Assessment, By Vendor
188.8.131.52 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
184.108.40.206 Cerner Corporation
220.127.116.11 IBM Corporation
18.104.22.168 WeLLCentive, Inc.
22.214.171.124 Health Catalyst, LLC
126.96.36.199 I2I Population Health
6.1.2 U.S.: Population Health Management Adoption Assessment, By Solution
188.8.131.52 Late-Binding Data Warehouse (EDW)
184.108.40.206 WeLLCentive’s Suite of Population Health Management Solutions
220.127.116.11 Allscripts Dbmotion
18.104.22.168 Zeomega’s Jiva
7 Population Health Management Market, By Component
8 Population Health Management Market, By Mode of Delivery
9 Population Health Management Market, By End User
10 Population Health Management Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Cerner Corporation
12.3 Mckesson Corporation
12.4 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.5 Healthagen, LLC (A Division of Aetna, Inc.)
12.6 Optumhealth (Unitedhealth Group, Inc.)
12.7 IBM Corporation
12.8 Epic Corporation, Inc.
12.9 Conifer Health Solutions, LLC
12.10 Health Catalyst, LLC
12.11 WeLLCentive, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Royal Philips)
12.12 I2I Population Health
12.13 Verscend Technologies, Inc. (Formerly Verisk Health, Inc.)
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States