New York, July 19, 2018: The Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 35.2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 9% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
POCT is considered together of the foremost reasonable technologies of world medical specialty market, and development in POCT technologies over amount of your time has been meted out through innovations in smart and transportable bio-sensor, computing, and knowledge and communication technologies. According to market consultants the factors helping the expansion of POC medical specialty market are many government initiatives have power-assisted within the development of innovative outpatient care models, to reduce hospital stays and quickly increasing demand for home health care globally.
Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/point-of-care-testing-market
Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market By Product Type (Glucose Monitoring, Cardiac Markers, Infectious Diseases Testing, Cholesterol Testing, Coagulation Monitoring, Pregnancy And Fertility Testing, Hematology Testing, Blood Gas Testing); By End-User Type (Clinics, Home, Laboratories, Assisted living healthcare facilities, Hospitals) and by regional analysis – global forecast by 2016 – 2022”
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Cardiac Monitoring Market, By Product
7 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market, By Product
8 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market, By Prescription Mode
9 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market, By End User
10 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Roche Diagnostics Limited (A Subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
12.3 Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
12.4 Siemens AG
12.5 Alere Inc.
12.6 Johnson & Johnson
12.7 Instrumentation Laboratory (A Werfen Company)
12.8 Nova Biomedical
12.9 Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
12.10 Becton, Dickinson and Company
12.11 PTs Diagnostics
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/point-of-care-testing-market
The Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market is Segmented on the lines of End-User Type, Product Type and Regional Analysis. By End-User Type this market is segmented on the basis of Clinics Sector, Home Sector, Laboratories Sector, Assisted living healthcare facilities Sector and Hospitals Sector.
By Product Type this market is segmented on the basis of Glucose Monitoring, Cardiac Markers, Infectious Diseases Testing, Cholesterol Testing, Coagulation Monitoring, Pregnancy And Fertility Testing, Hematology Testing, Blood Gas Testing and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The restraining factors of Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market are as follows:
- Product recollects
- Pricing Pressures as a result of compensation Cuts and Budget Constraints Hampering Profits
- Demanding and time-consuming restrictive Policies
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market are as follows:
- High Prevalence of Infectious Diseases in Developing Countries
- Increasing Incidence of life style Diseases
- personal Investments and risk capital Activities
- Technological Advancements and New Product Launches
- Growing range of restrictive Approvals for Novel immunochemical assay Techniques
- Shortage of complete Laboratory Technicians Increasing Preference of POC Testing
- Rising range of Clia-Waived POC Tests
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States