Florida, February 23, 2018:
The Global Plasma Fractionation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 26 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.0% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include CSL Ltd. (Australia), Grifols S.A (Spain), Baxalta Incorporated (U.S.), Octapharma AG (Switzerland), Kedrion S.p.A (Italy), China Biologic Products, Inc. (China), Biotest AG (Germany), LFB S.A (France), Bio Product Laboratory Ltd. (U.K.), and Sanquin (Netherlands). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Plasma Fractionation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/plasma-fractionation-market
The Global Plasma Fractionation Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin
- Coagulation Factor Concentrates
- Factor VIII
- Factor IX
- Factor XIII
- Prothrombin Complex Concentrates
- Von Willebrand Factor (VWF)
- Protease Inhibitors
- Other Plasma Fractionation Products
By Application Analysis:
- Critical Care
By End User Analysis:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutes
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/plasma-fractionation-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Plasma Fractionation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Plasma Fractionation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Plasma Fractionation Market are as follows:
- Increasing use of immunoglobulin in various therapeutic areas
- Growth in the aging population across the globe
- Growth in Number of Hemophilic Patients
- Developing occurrence of respiratory diseases & AATD driving the uptake of alpha-1 antitrypsin
- Growth in plasma collection
The restraining factors of Global Plasma Fractionation Market are as follows:
- High cost and limited reimbursements
- Strict government regulations
- Pressure of pricing faced by prominent players in the market
- Emergence of recombinant alternatives
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States